“Beautiful surroundings”

Parq
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Reviewed April 22, 2010

As a guest at the Montage, it was very convenient having a dinner in the hotel. The food and service was first rate but this isn't the place if you want to be part of the Beverly Hills scene. For that you can cross the street to Mastros or Spagos! The restaurant was half full but it made conversation very easy - no shouting to be heard.

Reviewed February 10, 2010

Stayed at The Montage and had both brunch and dinner in the Parq restaurant. Brunch was lovely and everything was as expected. Dinner was quite strange in that I was the only one in the rather grand dining room at 8pm on a Sunday night. Was eventually joined by a couple more tables, no more. Having said that, the food overall was pretty good. An OK jumbo shrimp starter (too cold), very good spiced short ribs (but not enough potato puree which was lovely), and excellent creme brulee with salted chocolate cookies. $150 just for me but that was three glasses of wine.

Reviewed March 7, 2009

I took my daughter to the Montage for dinner before we went to see Rent. We had cocktails in the lounge before eating at the Parq restaurant. The restaurant surpasses Morton's for me. The Lobster Bisque was delicious, my steak was cooked to perfection and the Ceasar Salad was not over powered with dressing. The staff was amazing , friendly, courteous and actually go out of their way to have a conversation with you. If you like the old Hollywood era, you have to stop by the gift store. They stock some amazing books. We are spending the weekend when we go in May to see Mama Mia!

1  Thank Jules1122