“you can't go wrong”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Transit: Taxi Available
Description: An elegant space with a casual atmosphere, Livello at L'Ermitage Beverly Hills offers both indoor and outdoor dining. Outside takes full advantage of the Southern California weather in the patio surrounded by trees and water fall. Dine by the fire place in the evening for a truly unique al fresco experience. The two story high gold domed ceiling interior, creates something a little more special. With an adjoining private dining room small groups are easily catered for. Choose from an award winning array of wines, on display in the chilled vitrines.
Seattle, Washington
“you can't go wrong”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

food, service, ambiance, classy privacy, hiden isn a 5 star hotel, you will love everything about this little gem

Visited July 2014

Detroit, Michigan
“great burger”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My daughter ( 4 years old) and I both LOVED the Livello Burger. Yummy cheese, onions on a wheat bun. Also served with fries. Another good choice were the housemade chips. The onion dip was so good... I couldn't stop eating. I can't wait to try more options. I will be going back.

Fort Myers, Florida
“Livello Rocks!”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

The food quality is unsurpassed. Each dish is creative, delicious and unforgettable. The burgers even makes Pinks blush!

1 Thank Scott O
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Excellent dinner!”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

All food was delicious---we started with the tuna tartar appetizer (special)and the beet salad. We also enjoyed the Gnocchi, the Pappardelle with Maine lobster, and the Mediterranean sea bass.
YUMMY!!!

Rockport, Maine
“Wonderful food and service”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

I stayed at the hotel and had a meal at Livello one night. On the other nights I ate at equally nice places and Livello was as good as many, and much better than others. I had a late dinner so it was quiet and the service was attentive without being intrusive. The beet salad with burrata was delicious, as was the jidori chicken (which, I admit, I did not understand the significance of the whole "jidori" thing, but now that I have had it, I get it). Like the hotel itself, this place is not a huge scene -- it's just very high quality in all aspects. Breakfast on the patio near the fountain is also outstanding (try the oatmeal, I'm not kidding).