Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$499
  • Pool
The Beverly Hilton(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$308
$278
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
SIXTY Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$288
$269
  • Restaurant
Hotel Beverly Terrace(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$220
  • Breakfast included
Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$374
$269
Hotels.com
  • Pool
The Peninsula Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$784
$605
The Peninsula
  • Pool
Maison 140 Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$181
  • Room Service
Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$263
$202
Agoda.com
  • Pool
The Beverly Hills Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$608
$595
Travelocity
  • Pool
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$279
  • Room Service
2,151 results
All reviewspretty womancut restaurantrodeo drivewolfgang puckroom serviceone bedroom suiteupgraded to a suiterolls roycebeautiful hotelhouse carpool areaan upgradepeople watchingluxury hotelcar serviceamazing servicelevel of service
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I've been to many hotels around the world and I find the beverly wilshire hotel very beatiful. Even though the hotel is dated, sometimes you can see celebrities entering and leaving the hotel. I haven't seen any when I was there but based on what people were saying they saw some famous celebs. The rooms are nice and the soaps are definitely higher end

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on business. The prime location made it unnecessary to have a car. Fabulous shopping and dining just steps away, with the serenity and relaxation of the hotel when you return. It definitely didn't feel like a business trip due to the warm welcome and wonderful service! The hotel is understated and elegant and if it was outdated As someone else mentioned, I didn't notice because the service was outstanding. Will definitely be back for leisure as soon as I can.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
BenTrodd, General Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Dear Sanderscdw

Thank you for sharing these wonderful comments here - it will give me great pleasure to share these thoughts with the team and to congratulate them on two of our principal goals - warmth of welcome and outstanding service.

With much appreciation,

Ben Trodd
Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Can't beat the location for easy access to fashion and plenty of dining options across all price ranges.
Hotel staff are fantastic and the concierge team were extremely helpful(we wanted to rent some specific cars for a one way rental to San Francisco).
The pool area is pretty lacklustre for a Four Seasons hotel although the adjoining gym was good.
Travelling with kids we had 2 rooms.The junior suites are spacious but furniture and fit out is tired and not of the standard befitting the rate charged or what one expects from a Four Season hotel.
Breakfast is a la carte and while the high prices are expected the menu choice and food were only ok.Dinner at The Blvd was better.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the pool can be a tad noisy with music and some exuberant patrons.Having a balcony was nice though.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

My mom and I stayed here for one night. The service was outstanding. I can't say enough about it. From the moment we arrived to the moment we left, everyone went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and to make sure we had everything we could possibly need!
I have stayed at several Four season hotels and this is by far my favorite, it was even better than the ones in Hawaii.
I highly recommend it!

Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Ria H
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I stayed at this hotel a couple of days ago. The service is veeeery good, the lobby and the common area are spectular full of fresh flowers, the food at the blvd is also very good.

My only problem was with the rooms. The size is good but they o need a makeover.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Fluffffy2

I greatly appreciate your comments concerning your recent stay, and am so glad that you found our service to be exceptional - this is a source of great pride for our team here.

We do have a variety of styles and decor within the two buildings which do offer alternatives should your last stay not reflect your expectations - please do contact me directly as below in order that I may tailor any future allocations based on this and your comments, I would be delighted to do so.

With many thanks and best regards

Ben Trodd