Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$539
  • Pool
Maison 140 Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$159
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $205/night.

SIXTY Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$309
SmithHotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $388/night.

The Beverly Hilton(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$318
$263
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $342/night.

The Peninsula Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$622
$545
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $765/night.

Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$504
$305
  • Room Service
The Beverly Hills Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$545
Savings alert! 60% below average rates

The price you found is 60% lower than this hotel's average rate of $1,359/night.

Hotel Beverly Terrace(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$280
$240
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$300
$269
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$343
$296
Travelocity
2,179 results
All reviewspretty womancut restaurantrodeo drivewolfgang puckroom serviceone bedroom suiteupgraded to a suiterolls roycebeautiful hotelhouse caran upgradepeople watchingluxury hotelimpeccable servicecar servicelevel of servicelos angeles
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I don't know how the Four Seasons does it but in every country we have visited other than Manhattan (which was not good) we have a fantastic experience. The Beverly Wilshire did not disappoint. We had the most welcoming check in. After a short wait our suite was ready slightly earlier than check in My only negative comment would be that the style of the suite was fairly bland and anonymous but very spacious with two bathrooms and a large living dining room. Housekeeping was excellent. Service around the small pool was great. In fact all of the staff from the bellboys to the Manager who took the time to introduce herself and was always visible around the hotel, were charming. We were deliberating before we booked between the new Elcanto, the Peninsula (where we stay in New York and Hong Kong) and Beverly Wilshire. We made a great choice and will be returning.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 761Anonymous
BenTrodd, General Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Dear 761Anonymous

It has been a great pleasure to both read this and to assist your with your next Four Seasons Hotel reservation - we are delighted that you both enjoyed your stay and continue to experience Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts around the world... we would love to introduce you to our Hotel in Hong Kong too!

Looking forward to seeing you back with us soon,

Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel
ben.trodd@fourseasons.com

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Very grand, attractive hotel, with helpful staff. The hotel is located centrally and is near to the lovely expensive shops :)
One negative- the rooms are quite small, and when we asked for a twin, we were given a small double and a sofa bed- and therefore the sleep quality was not so great.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I remember staying here years ago as a teenager when it was the Regent Beverly Wilshire. In my opinion it is now better than ever. We checked in for the final night of our honeymoon on June 5, 2012. I believe the gentleman's name was Ygor at the front desk who made sure our final night was memorable. Boy was it ever! They upgraded us to a Beverly Suite with a spectacular view of the valley. We had the most amazing dinner at CUT in which we sat next to Rob Dyrdek who is a favorite of my wife and I. He was quite genuine and congratulated us on our recent marriage and honeymoon. I found out the next day that the hotel was so crowded because Barack Obama was coming there the next night. Needless to say this place is top quality. Thank you Beverly Wilshire for being the epic conclusion to our honeymoon!! We look forward to returning!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jack A
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I have stayed here with my family a few times already. You are of course in " the address" in Beverly Hills at the entrance to Rodeo Drive. But to be honest ,for the price , the rooms need updating and the hotel needs to seriously think about providing more amenities. I had one suite and 3 rooms and we stayed for 5 nights. A hotel of this stature should provide free bottled water, that is not the case , it is strange to see many guests carrying cases of water to their rooms that they bought from the local grocery store. Also the toiletries such as the shampoo and shower gel are of the lowest quality. Then there is the shower itself . We were in suite 1264 and the water pressure is really inadequate. The building is beautiful, the service impeccable so why ruin it on the little things? I will stay here again because of the location and service. But I'm hoping at their prices they can afford some bottled water.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Tarek_Aggad

Dear Tarek_aggad

Thank you for the review and for the kind comments concerning our service and building - we appreciate it greatly. We will absolutely take on board your comments concerning providing bottled water, and indeed have already made exciting changes to our bathroom amenity program to reflect the need for improved quality which will roll-out in October.

I will also check the water-pressure in your suite to ensure we make any and all possible adjustments to improve this.

Please do let me know when you plan to return, since I would be delighted to handle your reservation personally and to ensure a true Beverly Wilshire experience for you.

With best regards

ben.trodd@fourseasons.com

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I stayed at the Beverly Wilshire for a long weekend and never wanted to leave. The hotel couldn't be sited in a better area, within walking distance of all the stores, restaurants, and coffee shops. Beverly Hills is one of LA's few great walking cities. I suggest taking a long stroll through the residential side streets behind the hotel while you're there, as the houses and historic apartment buildings are beautiful.

Back at the hotel, service was impeccable and every bit the service you expect from Four Seasons. Staff members keep an attentive eye on the guest at all times, from doormen to housekeepers, and made sure everything was to my liking all weekend.

I was in the historic building in a room fronting Wilshire and Rodeo. The bathroom was massive and gleaming, with a full view of Rodeo Drive. Ceilings were tall and I had a long bank of windows looking across the city toward the hills. An incredible view!

Yes, I saw a few celebrities in the lobby and elevators. Yes, the ambience is old world European. And yes, everything is expensive.

I wanted to move in and never leave!

Hats off to the manager and staff of this wonderful hotel.

Room Tip: Suggest the historic building. Well maintained and extremely charming.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
BenTrodd, General Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Dear BiztravelguyNYC

Thank you for these kind words and for your detailed review of the hotel - it is truly a pleasure to share this feedback with our dedicated team here.

When your travels bring you back to Los Angeles, we would be delighted to see you once again at the Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel.

With best regards