“Luxury and Service...perfect match!!!”

Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Arriving to this hotel make you believe you're in a movie. Elegance and opulence everywhere .... Great restaurants also. Food was very good and service very efficient. One night my husband got a little upset stomach and by 4:00 am he was in deep pain, I called the front desk and immediately They helped me, in maybe 10 minutes after my call a staff member was by our room door with medicines and a hot tea!! That is service.
In the other hand, if you want to rest or take a nap in the afternoon, don't get a room facing the pool,is to noise.
We'll be back any time to this well located hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank regrace1
BenTrodd, General Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Dear regrace1

Thank you so much for these kind comments. As much as we appreciate your recognizing the building and our location, I am also very pleased to read of the impact our team's attention to detail and focus made on you during your stay.

We take great pride in extending exceptional service, and on behalf the all of us at the Beverly Wilshire, a Four Seasons Hotel we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

The Beverly Wilshire, a Four Seasons Hotel

Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

I have been staying at the Beverly Wilshire for the past 12 years on business trips mostly. Nothing to say but great things. Amazing service (the staff always know my name although I don't come often), key ready at the valet for quick check-in. Great restaurants (especially Cut) and impeccable location for anyone interested in high end shopping!
It is a big hotel though and may feel impersonal at times.
Otherwise, my home away from home in LA.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank francoisk114

Dear Francois K

It is always a pleasure to read such kind comments about the Beverly Wilshire, a Four Seasons Hotel, and especially about our team. We take great pride in recognizing our guests and being able to expedite the check-in process for the business traveler and I am delighted that we managed to achieve that with you.

Thank you - I look forward to meeting you personally upon your return to us.

The Beverly Wilshire, a Four Seasons Hotel

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My partner and I stayed at the Beverly Wilshire for the Memorial Day weekend as they were offering an attractive AMEX special (stay 4 nights, pay for 3) plus I'd wanted to return to this particular hotel again since an amazing stay back in 2008. My first room was a suite in the Wilshire wing which is the original building, and I was really disappointed with the room. Black hairs in the basin and grotty areas around the tile grouting. The room was also dark and dingy and had no balcony, so I immediately asked to change rooms which the front desk did without any hassles. My new room in the Beverly wing was better plus a lot more spacious, airy and bright with 2 balcony's overlooking downtown LA and Beverly Hills. The issue was the room was in dire need of a refurbishment. Chipped tables and uncomfortable chairs plus dilapidated carpets and curtains really let this property down. We were also disappointed to learn that the Rolls Royce house car was out of service for the entire weekend which was going to be one of the highlights of the stay. We also had an unfortunate encounter with one of the house car drivers who was surly and unhelpful compared to the rest of the staff at the hotel. I complained to the front desk supervisor that I was unhappy with the service and all she could do was apologize that I felt that way. But when you're paying the best part of $5K for a stay in this hotel I expect better service and value for the money that what I was spending. The only saving grace was the pool service which was consistent and friendly, plus the food and beverage standard was excellent although pricey. Overall, I was disappointed with my stay and felt ripped-off. I think it's time I stop staying at Four Seasons hotels as I'm beginning to notice a pattern with poor value for money and inconsistent service!

Room Tip: Stay in the modern Beverly wing
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank FreqBusTraveller

Dear FreBusTraveller

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Whilst I am extremely disappointed with your comments concerning the room quality and service, I am pleased that the pool team were a positive aspect of your time with us.

Should you have a moment to share your contact details with me at ben.trodd@fourseasons.com I would be grateful to have the opportunity to speak with you personally, and discover how we may address your current impression of the BW and Four Seasons.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

My wife and I stayed a few nights in May 2013. Our suite was beautiful and the concierge had the flowers I ordered in the room on arrival. He told me the lily arrangement was large but boy he wasn't kidding! My wife absolutely loved them. The staff is fantastic and was more than willing to take care of anything we needed. The house Rolls Royce took us to and picked us up from dinner. The pool area was a joy. We highly recommend the hotel for a lovely stay anytime you are in the B Hills or LA area.

Room Tip: Go for the upgrade. You will not be sorry.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
BenTrodd, General Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Dear VegasEd

We are so aware of how precious time is to our guests and the need to make every moment memorable - and I am so pleased that we managed to achieve that with this visit. Our Suites are indeed very special and I am glad that you enjoyed the experience (and the flowers too).

Thank you for taking the time to write these comments - it's much appreciated.

Best regards

Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

My husband, 3 daughters and I stayed here in May 2013. It's an absolutely beautiful hotel and the staff does anything for you. They have my daughters teddy bears when we checked in and brought chocolate for them to our room. The pool area is lovely too.
Would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank vikkia80

Dear Vikkij

Thank you for this great review - I am so pleased we managed to create some special memories for your daughters and we would be delighted to welcome you back at any time.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I have stayed couple of nights at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills Hotel and I was really disappointed! I have requested some food and drinks to be ready upon arrival but unfortunately they didn't make it! One of the bath's towels was dirty! The staff are not nice to the guests especially the doormen! The hotel's location is great and the Concierge is excellent.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank majedk
BenTrodd, General Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2013

Dear Majedk

Thank you for your comments, and your feedback concerning your recent stay.

Naturally I am very disappointed that your pre-arrnaged delivery was not in place, and that certain of our staff were not to the level we are proud to call a norm with Four Seasons, a level of performance I am pleased to hear our concierge acheived.

I will reach out to you directly to resolve this issue with you, and offer my sincere apologies.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Recently stayed 2 nights The service was outstanding and made the stay a memorable experience. The hotel is all class from the moment you enter the lobby. The position of the hotel opposite Rodeo drive is a big advantage of staying here.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Phil012

Dear Phil012

Thank you for your kind comments concerning your recent stay at The Beverly Wilshire, a Four Seasons Hotel. Whilst we are fortunate to have the perfect Beverly Hills location, I am also delighted to read of our service and attention to detail creating such a memorable experience for you.

Please let me know when you plan to return; we would be delighted to have you with us!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Beverly Hills
#9 of 15 in Beverly Hills
Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills
Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills
#4 of 15 in Beverly Hills

Been to Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)? Share your experiences!