A stay at the Beverly Wilshire was a very enjoyable experience, and though expensive, this hotel thoroughly justifies the expense by delivering top quality service and product throughout.
Our Beverly Suite was a classically and simply furnished one bedroom suite on the 11th floor, equipped with a large walk-in wardrobe and spacious bathroom. It had everything we needed and was so well air-conditioned that the temperature was always perfect. The large terrace gave us a view of the Hollywood hills, while with doors closed the rooms were quiet and peaceful. The bed and bedding was so comfortable that we slept very soundly.
We didn't eat in very much, but both Cut and Boulevard looked excellent. We did enjoy a poolside snack which was very good and a drink in the Boulevard Lounge which had a great atmosphere. Our room service breakfasts were extremely tasty and very quickly delivered, as was everything we ordered by room service. The “Sidebar” bar was a really great place to enjoy a cocktail or two, or have a snack. The bar staff were really friendly and efficient and the drinks were mixed with care and attention.
Check-in and check-out were very easy and efficiently handled. The front desk staff were helpful, informative and well-organized, as were the Bellmen and Valets. Every member of staff we met was very helpful.
As you’d expect the clientele at this hotel are quite upscale and international. There were many events taking place at the hotel in meeting rooms and ballrooms in the extensive property. Despite all this, we were never ignored or overlooked in any way, even on a hectic Saturday night.
Finally, the location is fantastic, central for everything in Beverly Hills or a short drive to West Hollywood. It really is the place to be.
I travel a lot and have stayed in many 5-stars which disappoint. This hotel met or exceeded my expectations in every way. I wouldn't hesitate to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beverly Wilshire, Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel) presents 395 fresh, contemporary hotel guest rooms - including 137 luxurious suites - at the top of Rodeo Drive. Enjoy warm, hospitable service, Michelin-starred fine-dining restaurants, and a world-class spa at this iconic Beverly Hills, California luxury hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (a Four Seasons Hotel) Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (a 4 Seasons Hotel)
- Beverly Wilshire Hills
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel