This is another elegant property that is now part of the Four Seasons umbrella. The hotel is elegant and steps from Rodeo Drive. The location is incredible.
The rooms again could use freshening up. They were dreary and drab. The spa, however, was the most beautiful spa that I have ever visited. It was just stunning and serene. How could I not like a spa that has very thing chocolate imbedded with raisins? The treatment was good but could have been better. The spa is VERY expensive. The Amex platinum credit of $100 barely covered any service. I had a 30 minute foot massage and still had to pay $15 which is ridiculous. But it was beautiful.
The pool is old world Hollywood and elegant. The staff could not be more gracious. When I realized that I had forgotten a scrunchie for my hair in the jacuzzi, the staff member immediately, found one for me. Above and beyond service is clearly their motto.
Breakfast is at the Blvd. and it is clearly, a powerhouse room and expensive. The Amex platinum credit is for $80 and we needed it for two without ordering anything outrageous. It was delicious. The Blvd. also has an adorable candy bar with homemade treats which are for sale by the bag. Sampling is free. I highly, recommend it.
Again, the Amex amenity was not in the room and was only delivered to the room after I called and after we left for dinner. It defeated the purpose of having a bite when we arrived.
It is also ridiculous that The Four Seasons charges for internet for more than one device. Even cheap motels realize there is usually, more than one person in a room.
Overall, I really liked the property but I think it needs a bit of tweaking. In my opinion, the Four Seasons has over expanded and there is just not consistent service or amenities from one property to another.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beverly Wilshire, Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel) presents 395 fresh, contemporary hotel guest rooms - including 137 luxurious suites - at the top of Rodeo Drive. Enjoy warm, hospitable service, Michelin-starred fine-dining restaurants, and a world-class spa at this iconic Beverly Hills, California luxury hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (a Four Seasons Hotel) Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (a 4 Seasons Hotel)
- Beverly Wilshire Hills
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel