“Outstanding hotel. Excellent staff, excellent hotel, excellent location!”

Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Cos Cob, Connecticut
“Outstanding hotel. Excellent staff, excellent hotel, excellent location!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

If you're going to Beverly Hills, your visit will be that much better if you stay in the Beverly Wilshire. Really, one of the finest hotels I've ever stayed in. While the hotel itself is excellent, the staff is what is notably outstanding. And when I say "staff", I mean everyone...from the front desk to the doorman to the concierge - really, everyone at the hotel is a pleasure to deal with.

Room Tip: Rooms in the main building are wonderful, but more expensive, I believe.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Kaongs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (327)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Santiago, Chile
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Very Nice Hotel, confortable beds and distribution of the rooms
Very well located in Wilshire and Rodeo Drive and a block away from Beverly...........
Nice suites and prime bathrooms...
Cool Spa and Gym...
Awesome front bar to enjoy some drinks with the Wilshire view...
Has an awesome steak house....

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Gvanni71
BevWilHotel, Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review after your recent stay.

I am pleased that your enjoyed the hotel, our staff and our wonderful restaurants. It will be my pleasure to share your feedback with team.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly when your travels next bring you to Beverly Hills.

Jupiter, Florida
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Pricey Yes - Classic Yes. Can't comment on guest rooms in general, but Beverly Suite was excellant. Staff was on top of things. Stayed 5 days not one complaint. Next visit to the area I will not hesistate to come back.

Room Tip: I believe that the "Beverly Wing" is the newer section of the hotel. We were pleased.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Robert W
BevWilHotel, Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review after your recent stay.

I am so pleased to see that we got you right and that your enjoyed your vacation in Beverly Hills.

Please do let me know when your travels next bring you back our way as I would be delighted to oversee your stay.

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Booked a standard room months ago at a conference rate. My daughter decided to join me at the last minute and we called to see if we could get two beds. Call #1 - the reservation office was at lunch, please call back in 1/2 hour. An half hour later we made calls 2 and 3 - the phone was transferred but rang without answer. Call #4 - no; the reservation was for a king bed and the hotel was full. The reservation could not be changed. Call #5 - we understand the hotel is full but if someone with 2 beds prefers a king, would you please make the switch? "Of course". At arrival, the front desk was ignorant of my calls but they could accommodate us. Sadly, the room we were given smelled musty and the windows steamed. Maintenance came and diagnosed a HVAC problem. We were led to another, somewhat larger and nicer, room with 2 beds. So I wonder, are reservations and the hotel staff following the same customer service creed?

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Kin206
BevWilHotel, Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay.

Please do accept my sincerest apologies. Your request should have been met from the time you placed your first call to our team. Rest assured I have shared your feedback with the Reservations Managers so that she can follow-up with the team. I am also so sorry that you had maintenance issues with your first room. I can certainly appreciate how these two situations impacted the overall enjoyment of your stay with your daughter.

I would very much appreciate the opportunity to speak to directly so that I may make amends. Please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Perth, Australia
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

I booked this hotel for the LA martjon and am very satisfied thus far with the service.my room wasnot readydue to my early arrivl but my luggage was in the room when i returned.

I had a very large room in the beverly wing. There was an additional empty fridge which was great ss i could store my fresh fruits and yoghurt. Staff wasvery helpful and always accommodating.

The carpet coukd do with a good shampoo but that was a.small issue ro me as the bed was incredibly amazing which to me is what matters most.

Location is close proximity to all shops if you are here for that reason.

I.amatil staying here and will return again. Ask.for.room 390.

• Stayed March 2013
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Amazing location, awesome service. Features on tours guides narration. Very formal though on weekdays,casual ok on weekends. Select non smoking as can get difficult in smoking sections.Older wing in same building as registration is better, facing Rodeo should be better

Room Tip: Older wing in same building as registration is better, facing Rodeo should be better
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
chicago
Reviewed March 17, 2013

My husband and I recently spent 2 nights at the Beverly Wilshire. We were in Palm Springs for a wedding the weekend before and decided to extend our trip for a few days in LA.
We stayed in the newly remodeled tower. The room was beautiful, bed was amazing. Loved the 'doorbell' feature. Service was impeccable per the usual at Four Seasons hotels around the world.
It has an amazing location right at the start of the infamous Rodeo Drive, walking distance to fabulous restaurants and just a short drive to West Hollywood and Sunset.
If you are looking for a place to stay in LA, I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I think any would be fine.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
#9 of 15 in Beverly Hills
The Beverly Hilton
The Beverly Hilton
#7 of 15 in Beverly Hills

Been to Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)? Share your experiences!