WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“Good Hotel at a Great Location” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)

Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Zurich, Switzerland
“Good Hotel at a Great Location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stay here about about 5 to 6 times per year every time I am in LA and I have been coming here for over 5 years. I am always very happy with the room, the service and the location is great. You are in the middle of Beverly Hills and a lot of restaurants and shopping is in walking distance. Also Hollywood and Century City is just a short drive by car and cab and the hotel has either 3 or 4 house cars that are available for house guests to bring you to shops or restaurants that are within a few miles. The rooms are nice and spacious, the staff is always very friendly. It has a nice gym and a great small pool that is great to hang out after a long day at work or shopping. Prices are high, but that is to be expected for a Four Seasons and at this location.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (300)
  • Indonesian first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

I have traveled a good amount in my life, and the service at the Beverly Wilshire was as good as any I have ever seen!!! My family including wife and two daughters were with me and the staff was soooo helpful throughout. My younger daughter was sick, and there was help getting medicine. There was customzied treats of chololate for my daughters. I could go on and on!!! You were the best and I would recommend anyone stay there.

I would also like to single out the lead doorman, coordinator. I believe his name was Francis? He was so polite and helpful. Please give him a raise, promotion, or tell him he's great.

I hope to stay with you again and will recommend you to all my friends.

Jon Barney

1 Thank Jon B
BevWilHotel, Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this review, March 17, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review about your family's recent stay.

I could not be more delighted to read your comments and it will be my pleasure to share them with the team, specifically Francis. Franis is a definite asset and represents our commitment to creating exceptional guest experiences.

Thank you again for your feedback as well as your patronage. Please feel free to reach out to me directly when your travels next bring you to Beverly Hills.

Austin, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

Very expensive, of course, but there is a certain value to it all. The staff is extremely helpful, and the location is excellent. I have been coming here for a number of years, and the hotel has taken on a new role. It is now no longer a shining star among many, but an oasis from the general decline of LA. I like the hotel now even more than I once did.

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent, but the original tower with a view towards Rodeo is, of course, ideal.
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind review and your comments about our commitment to service.

For us, service is everything and I am thankful that your experience was indicative of our commitment to excellence.

Please let me know when your travels bring you back to Beverly Hills as I would appreciate the opportunity to welcome you back.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

This beautiful property is located in an upscale shopping and dining district. The hotel and valet staff are first rate - very kind, friendly, and professional. I was offered an upgraded suite upon check-in. The room was quite large, with floor-to-ceiling windows and a sizable marble bathroom. The conference facilities are large and comfortable. There are many great hotel options in Beverly Hills, but the warm hospitality of this hotel staff makes all the difference.

Room Tip: It appears most all rooms overlook a street (Beverly, Wilshire, Rodeo, Camden, El Camino), but some...
Basel, Switzerland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

My stay was very brief...just overnight before heading back to airport in the next morning. Check in was late at night and very quick. Such nice and helpful staff from the time I checked in to the time I checked out. I was upgraded to a larger room but I have to say, the room had very dated decor. That said, it clean and the bed was comfortable. It is central to the famous shopping area so that's another benefit.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Hong Kong, China
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

This is one of the most ugly hotel i ever stayed. We had a suite. The lamp was already coming down when we entered the room. Old couches, ugly used carpets. the walls were kind of scratched and almost broken. Belive me. You won't like it. Its just famous because of pretty woman. thats it. Over over over priced place for what it is. We ate also at CUT restaurant. It was totally overpriced. I mean of course people who never been in places like this they love it. But nothing special. Only the entrance with the beautiful flowers is worthy. But you wanna pay that much money for entrance to see flowers? We payed over 2000USD a night and it was not worthy at all. The pictures look great in the internet. I think also some parts been renovated. But when we checked in we were put in the worst place ever. Never again. Prefer Luxe on Rode. Oh and breakfast was totally over priced!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for new renovated rooms
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Worldtraveller1900
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

When my husband and I arrived with our masses of luggage on the final leg of our three week journey through California, we were greeted by the friendly valets in the car parking area with great courtesy, and they took care of everything. Our check in went like a dream and Mohit, in charge of Guest Services is to be congratulated on his professionalism and efficiency in finding us the perfect room. Everything we wanted and needed was dealt with immediately and nothing was ever too much for the wonderful staff, whose service was above and beyond excellent. The second time we entered the large lobby area, we were already being greeted by our names. What training!

The Concierge team were first class, having had dealings with Leslie, Paul and Helen who looked after us like family members, taking care of restaurant bookings and anything we wanted. The Courtesy car was a wonderful luxury to have when we wanted to be driven to a local restaurant, which service was ordered through one of the good looking doormen at the hotel's entrance.

I must give a plug to the excellent Maintence and Housekeeping teams, the former of which repaired our air-conditioning system immediately, and the latter of which always left our suite beautifully clean and tidy, and this is the best bit.....I had left my book on the bed with the book's jacket to mark my page and later in the day when I wanted to read it again, the housekeeper had put a Four Seasons bookmark in the page! How thoughtful! Talk about going above and beyond the call of duty!

The spa was fantastic, a true oasis of calm and I had the best facial I'd ever had by Kiki. My nails were manicured whilst watching Pretty Woman on their TV but I didn't much care for the hairdressing salon which was tired and old fashioned, the standard of the blow dry was mediocre and my cup of tea arrived in a paper cup with the tea bag in. For €100 for a blow dry and an expected hefty tip, I was not impressed at all. Not a good experience and it didn't do the hotel much good even though the salon is not part of the Four Seasons but attached and recommended as though it was theirs.

We didn't eat a meal at the hotel, only a snack or two in the coffee shop which was a lovely place to sit and watch the world go by and have fun picking out the "enhanced lips and wind tunnels" very typical of Beverly Hills!

A superb hotel, six star service and can't wait to return.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank CORDELIA P
BevWilHotel, Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a detailed review of your recent stay.

It will be my pleasure to share comments with the team especially Mohit, Kiki and our Concierge team who made such an impact on your experience. Please also rest assured I have shared your comments with the hair salon for their immediate attention.

We truly appreciate the feedback as well as your patronage and it is my hope to personally welcome you back when your travels bring you back to Beverly Hills.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Beverly Hills
#4 of 15 in Beverly Hills
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel
#5 of 15 in Beverly Hills

Been to Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)? Share your experiences!