Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
The Beverly Hilton(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$308
$278
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$499
  • Pool
SIXTY Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$312
$269
  • Restaurant
Maison 140 Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$181
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
The Peninsula Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$784
$574
  • Pool
Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$411
$296
  • Pool
Hotel Beverly Terrace(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$220
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
The Beverly Hills Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$595
  • Pool
Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$263
$202
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$279
  • Room Service
2,150 results
All reviewspretty womancut restaurantrodeo drivewolfgang puckroom serviceone bedroom suiteupgraded to a suiterolls roycebeautiful hotelhouse carpool areaan upgradepeople watchingluxury hotelcar serviceamazing servicelevel of service
Reviewed March 2, 2013

It was great to stay at such a legendary hotel that has seen so much Hollywood history come through it's doors. The location (if you're an extreme high end shopper) is great, but for most, it's a lot of window shopping, which can be fun. The hotel itself is nice enough. Split into two towers, with the car entrance, valets, etc right in the middle. Not sure which tower is better but the main one has the front desk, concierge, bar, etc, in it. That being said, it's not a far walk to all those things from the other tower. Our room was nice enough, not huge, but had everything you would expect. I think the enjoyment of your room may hinge quite a bit on the view you have. Ours didn't have a balcony or a view really, and I can see that both of these things would be a plus in a hotel like this. That being said, I heard that rooms on the other side of the hotel are much quieter, and I can say that ours was quite peaceful.
I enjoyed the free Mercedes and driver that would take you anywhere within a couple miles and pick you up. Sometimes there was no wait, and other times up to an hour, in which case we took a cab back. I will say that the hustle and bustle around the front entrance with the cars and stuff was a bit much. Although the front door staff was very friendly, i'm not sure if there were enough of them at times to handle everyone coming in. I get that the Lamborghini pulling up gets more attention than my wife and I in a cab, but we had to make our way through the crowd to find the front desk. Reminded me a little of Vegas that way. Overall though, the staff were fantastic. Very helpful and cordial. I would recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a taste of Hollywood.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Great hotel and top notch service. I spend several nights a year in hotels for business, and the Beverly Wilshire certainly stands out as a cut above your standard business hotel. They offered me an upgrade upon arrival which is always a welcome surprise. When I am back in LA I will be returning.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We spent the Chinese New Year holiday in LA, and the best place to pick a hotel was in Beverly Hills. I chose this specific hotel because previous customers rated it the best out of all the surrounding ones. We were certainly not disappointed. The whole family loved it a lot. The rooms are spacious. The customer service was effecient and professional. The arrival and departure department really helped us and have accomodated our special needs. The other things worth mentioning is that the Blvd restaurant at the hotel is world class. The food is extraordinary. I heard there is another steak house inside the hotel that serves best steak in town. However, the waiting time is often too long if you forget to make an appintment ahead. In general, one of my best hotel stay experience.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We stayed at the Beverly Wilshire in early February! Everyone was fantastic from check-in to our check-out! Room service was fast, efficient and good! The entire staff was very friendly when they saw us in the hallways or lobby or the restaurants! Will definitely be back here again! Thank you for the great customer service!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Ask for room 801 - amazing room. They warn you about the elevators but you won't hear them, or at least they didn't bother me. The room is huge, with the best view down rodeo drive and the hills. It has a king bed, 6 big windows with wooden shutters, big bathroom (with the best products)

Room Tip: 801 is a great room in my opinion.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business