“Great service and some seriously good food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Newbury, United Kingdom
“Great service and some seriously good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

We stayed at the Beverly Wilshire in August 2012 for two nights; the stay was a stopover on the way to Hawaii after we’d been in NYC for a few days so we all arrived pretty tired and very grateful for the swift font of house service!

The hotel itself is absolutely amazing, with huge chandeliers and exquisite decoration throughout. We stayed with our kids (we had two rooms) in the building separate to the hotel reception and the rooms were perfectly clean and tidy. But they were a little tired, they weren’t worn or dirty, just a little dated.

The pool area is pretty small but it was very quiet and had a bar and plenty of sun loungers.
We dined at “Cut” one evening and the food was absolutely fantastic, I heartily recommend the Pork belly – probably the best I’ve eaten! But make sure you book as Cut is very busy all of the time.

My wife and daughter made it to the Spa and had a really nice time, good to see the Pretty Woman DVD still playing there!

If you do stay in Beverly Hills make sure you get to Sprinkles Cupcakes - you won't regret it!!

I would stay at the Beverly Wilshire again but I might ask to stay in the main building or upgrade the rooms.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (310)
  • Indonesian first
Dorset
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

stayed 10 years ago and loved it not bad value on rodeo drive, beautiful hotel, great food and wine, and lovely friendly staff, even with renovation works still a lovely hotel, would stay here instead of sunset boulevard

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Annapolis, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel last week. The friendly, caring service was unexpected and we realized, after we left, how important the service was in making our short visit to LA so enjoyable. We never passed a staff person who did not look us in the eye and acknowledge us in some way. The doormen were helpful and personable. Francis, a lovely, tall doorman was particularly charming. We will revisit this hotel with pleasure.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BevWilHotel, Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review.

I am pleased that we were able to ensure your stay in Beverly Hills was so enjoyable. The team at the Beverly Wilshire take tremendous pride in extending personalized service.

Please do leel free to reach out to me directly if I can be of assistance to you when your travels bring you back to Los Angeles.

Meredith Macfarlane
Hotel Manager
Jakarta
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

My worst experience during my holidays in Los Angeles. I and my family spend from 24 Dec to 26 dec 2012 at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel. We checked out on 10am and leaved to Mammoth Lake. Just remembered that there was still missed my costly medicine + its bag in the refrigerator. I called the lost and found department on 4pm and asked about that. They answered me, ok we will checked it and will called me back. On 7pm,one gentlemen called me and informed,that the bag was founded but nothing inside. I couldn't believe their Management, how this incident could be happened in such as Hotel. After 1 week, the Hotel Manager initials MM could only hope that I will accept the apology and as an effort to compensate for this entire incident, the Accounting issued a credit on my last room night of 50%. They knew that was not a matter of money but of principle and embarrassed by that incident and how it was handled.

I accept the their apology,but how do can I still want to believe in Beverly Wilshire Management over that incident...? As long as I am not satisfied with their information.

I have missed less valuable items at the Grand Hyatt Beijing after three days, I got it back after they saved. But at the Beverly Wilshire it happened just less than six hours later and had no idea where it was. How to get in yhe logical sense...to be sure...there was a person who moved it, maybe not a Devil..? They must know who the person is, if they had a good Management.

I think that is my last worst experience.

Regards,
Alex and Diana

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
6 Thank AlexDiana
london
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

i had a lovely stay at the hotel. The concierge was excellent at gaining access to tables at good restaurants. The location is great just off Rodeo drive. There was a great jazz band playing in the hotel bar. We had use of the hotel Rolls to take us to dinner and the concierge was generally helpful with locating my lost airline baggage. I felt like the staff got to know who I was very quickly and made teh stay very personal.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Hong Kong
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

What a superb, historic building so well maintained.
Pool Gym F & B excellent- well done.
Service levels are excellent, fastest bellboys I've experienced - case was in room so quick after check in - love it. Well done.

Room Tip: Some rooms have balconies and better views - ask at reception
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BevWilHotel, Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review after your recent stay.

I am truly grateful for your comments as every member of team is committed to creating exceptional guest experiences. It will be a true pleasure to share your review with the team.

We very much look forward to the next opportunity to be your host.

Meredith Macfarlane
Hotel Manager
Vancouver Island, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

just got back from a week at the beverly wiltshire -i was there on business- cant beat the location- steps from rodeo drive- and the service was excellent- as it should be when you are at an upscale hotel- my room was satisfactory - but not amazing- very clean -
the meals were all good- there was 500 of us- so to serve high quality meals to that many people every time- says a lot for the catering staff- overall a very pleasant stay

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
#8 of 15 in Beverly Hills
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel
#5 of 15 in Beverly Hills

Been to Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)? Share your experiences!