Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Dallas, Texas
“Amazing Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

This is my second trip to this hotel this year and the service here is truly remarkable. I have stayed in many five star hotels and have not experienced the level of service that I have with the staff at this hotel.

On my first visit in August 2012, I reserved and paid for the room through American Express. Before arriving at the hotel, I called and asked for a rollaway bed to be sent to the room. The reservations staff at the hotel informed me that the type of room booked did not allow a roll away bed. I was told that the hotel was booked and the only solution offered would be to stay in a room that was over a thousand dollars for one night. Through a series of events I became frustrated with the situation and said I would handle the matter when I pysically arrived on site which at that point would be in a few minutes.

I arrived at the hotel extremely upset and tired from a long day of travel fully expecting to have continued conflct with no resolution. I approached the front desk asking for a manager so I could explain what happened and tell him I did not like any of the solutions offered and just wanted to be refunded for the night I paid for and move to another hotel.

The staff at the front desk were very attentive and imediately sent Ahmed over to speak with me. I explained what happened to him and a few of the solutions offered that I did not care for. Ahmed patiently listened to me and simply said not to worry he would handle it. He did not just handle the situation, he went above an beyond the call of duty to turn around a customer who planned on never staying at the Beverly Wilshire into repeat guest who could not wait to return. There are many beautiful hotels with amazing amenities to choose from but I believe the true test of success is when you have conflicts and how your staff overcomes them. In this case, Ahmed represents everything you would expect from the Four Seasons and much more. My family was treated like royal guests. The entire staff from the doorman to housekeeping could not have been better. Every need was anticipated and our family so well taken care of our three girls did not want to leave.

I have returned to the Beverly Wilshire again this time with just one daughter and did not expect our experience could match the first time but it has on every level. The service here is excellent and what every hotel should strive to be.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank LHGDallas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (283)
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Dudley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

The service at the hotel was exemplary, from the moment we checked in we were treated perfectly by every member of staff.

The hotel has a luxurious, yet comfortable style and not at all stuffy. The restaurant served a quality breakfast and nothing was too much trouble.

We were warned well in advance by a telephone call to our home in the UK that the hotel may not be at its best due to building work being carried out giving us the opportunity to cancel if we wanted. We stuck with it and they upgraded us to an excellent studio room. The outlook could have been better due to the building works but this was not too much of an issue.

The location was perfect, right opposite Rodeo Drive and Tiffany's.

They make all guests feel special and valued for example - one morning, at breakfast, we were seated on a table next to actor Patrick Stewart and I couldn't help but notice we were given exactly the same level of care and respect a sign of a very good hotel.

For the service and quality of hotel, although expensive it was good value.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank andrewhay
Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

From arriving to check out we encountered amazing service at this hotel.

We loved the style this vintage building carries and it is spotlessly clean.

The restaurant was delicious for breakfast and dinner; I would return just to eat the 21 vegetable salad.

Housekeeping was attentive, the location superb and the amenities we received for our children extremely generous.

We arrived feeling a bit disillusioned with the Four Seasons brand from another hotel, but this hotel gave us above and beyond what we expected in every way.

We will return anytime we visit LA.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank carls888
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

They did everything right. Upgraded because our room wasn't ready. Service from everyone outstanding. Great food and drink. Concierge got our hire car upgraded. Truly a wonderful stay and they made us feel very special.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Chapel Hill
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed here for a business meeting and dinners, the room was reasonably spacious, the bathroom facilities were excellent. The staff support was excellent, everyone was very polite, friendly and very helpful, very accommodating. There was no coffee maker in the room, but there was fresh coffee that was available in the lobby area in the morning, together with a nice variety of mini-muffins. The location of the hotel is great, there were plenty of very nice restaurants and shops, for a range of wallet sizes, to choose from that are in easy walking distance. The hotel is conveniently located to LAX, a $55 taxi fare away.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
BevWilHotel, Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time write a review of your recent stay.

I am so pleased that you enjoyed everything about you stay and I could not agree with you more...our location is perfect!

When your travels, next bring you back to Beverly Hills, please reach out to me as I would be delighted to personally oversee all aspects of your stay.

Meredith Macfarlane
Hotel Manager
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is one of the most memorable in my experience. It boasted extremely large, comfortable rooms that were beautifully furnished and included all of the amenities. Staff went out of their way to provide for all needs. We also hosted a business event here, and it was done in a very gracious style. The food that was served was absolutely delicious and beautifully arranged. It also has convenient access to Rodeo Drive.

• Stayed November 2012
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Arriving at 8am after travelling for 21 hours, this weary traveller was greeted so warmly. Even though I arrived at 8am my room was ready for me within an hour while I had breakfast in The Blvd, and I was also upgraded. The staff at The Blvd restaurant were always excellent and Albert and his team at SideBar made an out-of-towner feel welcome by always being friendly, warm and conversational. I cannot recommend this hotel enough, it was an absolute pleasure to stay there for 12 days and I was sad to leave.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
BevWilHotel, Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

We cannot thank you enough for your generous review.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and it will be my pleasure to share your feedback with THEBlvd team as well as Albert and the sidebar team.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly when your travels next bring you to Beverly Hills.

Meredith Macfarlane
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills
#4 of 14 in Beverly Hills
4.5 of 5 stars 641 reviews

Been to Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)? Share your experiences!