Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$559
  • Pool
SIXTY Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$385
$289
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $343/night.

Maison 140 Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$244
$208
  • Room Service
Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$277
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
The Peninsula Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$622
$545
The Peninsula
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $799/night.

Crescent Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$246
  • Breakfast included
The Beverly Hilton(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$370
$306
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $353/night.

Montage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$1,278
$595
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $736/night.

The Beverly Hills Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$576
$545
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $853/night.

Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$309
  • Room Service
2,181 results
All reviewspretty womancut restaurantrodeo drivewolfgang puckroom serviceone bedroom suiteupgraded to a suiterolls roycebeautiful hotelhouse caran upgradepeople watchingluxury hotelimpeccable servicecar servicelevel of servicelos angeles
Reviewed April 23, 2012

In March, 2012, we spent two nights at the Beverly Wilshire. I was pleased with the size of our suite. It was clean and comfortable; however, I was surprised at how dated the furnishings appeared. I liked having two bathrooms in our suite. We had just left the Park Hyatt Aviara, in Carlsbad, CA. The Beverly Wilshire is not as well appointed as the Park Hyatt Aviara. The location is the best thing about the Beverly Wilshire. It is way overpriced for what it offers.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the first building, where you check in. We ended up in the second building and had a view of the back of the first building.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Greenvalley36
BevWilHotel, Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay and please know that it will be my pleasure to share your sentiments about our service with our team. We take tremendous pride in creating exceptional guest experiences.

Please accept my sincere apologies for your concerns regarding the overall value. Rest assured, we take these comments very seriously and will be reviewing them accordingly.

It is my hope that you will continue to think of us as the location to stay when travelling to Beverly Hills.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Very good hotel in a great location in the center of Beverly Hills on Rodeo. Great for shopping, restaurants, nightlife in the area. Pricing not exhorbitant. Rooms of good quality. Food top class. Can fully recommend.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Spent 4 days here in a two room suite. Rooms were spacious, but not particularly well appointed (dated, worn, etc..). Hotel is well located and probably most interesting for its people watching - my favorite was an older guy at the bar with a dog lying on his shoulder while he engaged in a very intense business conversation. Service varied from over the top great to snooty.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank TUCK1995
Reviewed April 19, 2012

We Stayed at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel for three nights from the 10th April. This is a very nice looking hotel located in a prime part of LA with Rodeo Drive opposite but it falls short in lots of areas, which need addressing.
The positives of the hotel are the location and that the hotel is very child friendly. We were travelling with a 6 year old and 5 month old and we found certain staff to be very accomodating. There was a toy for them at check in and their names spelt out in sponges in the room. There was also a infant pack ready for the baby. I had booked two room and specially requested them to be adjoining, but the check in staff couldn't help me with this, eventhough i had called up a week in advance and told them i had young children and needed to have adjoining rooms. They were not able to help me and gave me two rooms apart whilst being on the same floor.
The rooms are very basic and require updating. The bathroom are a little better but small for families.
The heating in one of the rooms was not working, which we only realised after the first night, when we complained. They said the building is old and that there was something blocked in the heating system. They gave us a small heater for the room to heat it up, which was still not adequate but no one wanted to do anything about it. The next day the water starting to rise in the toilets and apparently the drainage became blocked. After complaining again the problem was solved.
I had prepaid for both rooms but when i reached back home and checked my credit card bill, i found that the hotel had charged me for the room again, eventhough, at checkout i was not given any invoice for room charges other than incidentals. This i find is unacceptable for a Four Seasons hotel. I have stayed at other Four seasons and have found the facilities and service impeccable. I wasn't given any apology for the problems occurred at check out.
I also agree with a previous review that it is ridiculous to be charged delivery fee of $6 for room service!! the item i ordered was the same amount as the delivery fee!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Beverly Wing, which is meant to be the modern part.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank FAISAL A
BevWilHotel, Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I am truly sorry that your stay was so disappointing.

We do make every effort to ensure our guests (even the littlest ones) are comfortable and enjoying the experience. Clearly, this was not the case for you and your family and for that I must apologize.

If there is anything I can do to be of assistance in turning this around, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

The entire staff is definitely customer service oriented and the accommodations were extremely comfortable. Although my stay was short, it was the best experience that I have had in quite a while.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Gary471

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind words. I am absolutely delighted that your stay was so enjoyable.

For us, it is all about the guest experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.