“Beverly Hills Resort Home.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Miguel An...
“Beverly Hills Resort Home.”
Reviewed June 5, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The View from this Home is Gorgeous. I felt like I has at a Resort/Home. The location was easy to get to. With the main Beverly Hills shopping area about 10 min. away. I place where I was able to host a few of my friends for a nice Pool Party get together. Everyone and I were impressed by the Modern Decor, both indoors and out. Out host could not be nicer. He made us feel right at home. Plenty of Room for a big family. Also secluded enough to relax away from everyone.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing