“Window shopping only”

Movie Star Homes GPS Self-Guided Bike Tour
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Probably the most famous star-studded shopping street in the world.
Hialeah, Florida
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Window shopping only”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

A place to visit once in your life, if you are an average person you cannot buy anything there, perhaps an opportunity to see someone famous (I did not see anyone). Good to spend an afternoon to window shop.

• Arabic first
84 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“Super Indulgence Street!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

We took a walk down Rodeo Drive. If anyone wants to witness the excesses of Hollywood society then this is the place to visit. The ambience suggests that the average wage earner should not enter the shops and ask how much? It is very hard to take this shopping precinct seriously.

Visited August 2013
Sydney
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“I love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

I travel a lot.
My wife and daughter, love cloths and perfume, and this is the place to find it all.
Yes I look for special, and there is always specials to find, but there is something about the atmosphere, the casualness about the shopping, the number of beautiful places to go, I love to watch the people that shop there, the cars that pull up to park, its a whole new world, just so so America.
Just around the corner are some good depatment stores, and a few cafes.
I love Tiffany's, and I buy my dairy from Smythson from there each year.
I go there every time that I am in LA. just for the sights and sounds.
I love the shop displays at Christmas.
And yes you do see the stars shopping

Visited December 2012
New Jersey
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Posh Rodeo Drive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

We checked out Rodeo Drive and we absolutely loved it. It's a great place for window shopping but that's about it. It's a nice place to take pictures and be a tourist. We really liked our visit there.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Took daughter shopping here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

Was great to shop with daughter on Rodeo during our 24 hour stay in Bev Hills. Visited all the stores....great service at Ralph Lauren - bought shirt and they steamed it so I could wear it out. Juicy Couture gave my daughter a ton of attention and made her feel important. Toms was a disappointment - 2 staff upstairs with one customer and I was ignored for 10 mins before I walked out. There was a Mediterranean restaurant around the corner that served great sandwiches. Also had a good experience at the cupcake store - name escapes me.