“Wonderful stay”

Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Beijing
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

The staff couldn't have been nicer and the small courtyard is delightful. Rooms a little on the small side but that just adds to the charm of the place. Would absolutely recommend this boutique hotel. Couple of supermarkets around the corner which are handy. Wonderful stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Grissel B, Front Office Manager at Hotel Beverly Terrace, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We love our little hotel and we are so happy to hear that your stay was wonderful. You described our little hotel so well. We hope you come back and visit us soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (133)
  • Turkish first
Brough, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We have just had a 5 night stay at the Beverly Terrace Hotel with a group of students on a Drama /Performing Arts cultural visit to LA. We had the most amazing time there. The staff were efficient, friendly and co-operative throughout. The rooms were delightful, quite a boutique hotel style, a little quirky but charming. The location is superb for West Hollywood, Beverly Hills and even the tourist haunts of Hollywood Boulevard. We had a continental breakfast each morning which was varied and tasty and the hotels on-site Italian Restaurant was fabulous. They even organised a full group buffet supper one night and most evenings we relaxed in the beautiful central garden courtyard area with a very palatable bottle of wine. All in all for us, perfect! We would definitely go back and indeed hope to do so in 2015.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank WilliamIlkley
It was such a pleasure to have you group stay with us! Thank you so much for taking the time to show your support and for your kind words. We are so proud that we were able to provide great service to great group of people. Hope to see you again in 2015!
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the Hotel Beverly Terrace on New Year's Eve since it was an easy walk to the bars/clubs in WeHo where my friends and I were gonna head out. I was impressed with the hotel and enjoyed my brief stay. First and foremost the hotel staff are some of the most friendly and helpful people on the planet! Check-in was a breeze and the staff seemed to really care that I enjoyed my stay at the hotel. The room itself was on the smaller side (similar to rooms in San Francisco or New York), but it was very clean with attractive modern decor and a soft comfy bed. I did wish they had an iPod docking station in the room, but no biggie. The bathroom was small, but again it was clean and featured modern designs. Perhaps my favorite feature of the hotel is the open courtyard area in the center of the hotel which was beautifully designed with artwork, plants, and candles at night. It also had plenty of seating open to guests. My friends met me at the hotel and we had a drink in this courtyard before heading out. Overall I loved my stay at this hotel and I highly recommend it!

Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank gnarlyliquorcat
Laurent P, Manager at Hotel Beverly Terrace, responded to this review, February 8, 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review ! We really pride ourselves on providing great service and experiences to all of our guests! We also put a lot of thought and detail into our beautiful courtyard to create a relaxing atmosphere for our guests and their guests too! Thank you again and we hope to see you next New Years or sooner !
Australia
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Stayed here for two nights. This is a very nice and homely hotel in a terrific location without paying a hefty price . My room was very comfortable, clean and met all my needs, I had a quiet room inside the courtyard. Breakfast was included which was really nice. Being on my own I felt very safe and the staff were so friendly and accommodating. I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for this splendid review! We all hope to see you again the next time you’re in LA!!
Fresno, California
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I tumbled across this place by accident and I must say, it was an accident. I stayed in Room 19 and I checked in late. Early in the freaking morning the maids where up slamming pots and pans for fun and laughing. I called the desk to ask them to stop and it had gotten worse. My room was ok The décor was different but the florist sucked. It had a King sized bed with no room for anything else. (Not even to walk). My room was outside a patio area wherein you can relax and have a smoke. This hotel does not have a vending machine or coffee pots in the room. I don't think I would return here. It seems a lot of people like it, its just not my style.

Room Tip: Any room away from the maids
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank Jasmine M
I offer my deepest apology for all of the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. We try our best to balance the delivery of our early morning breakfast while still keeping noise levels at a minimum. We clearly dropped the ball the morning of your stay. For the problems you experienced, we did issue a full refund as compensation. Please contact me if you would like to discuss your issues further.
Brisbane
Reviewed January 13, 2014

This was our first stop in our USA honeymoon, Beverly Hills is such a great location.

Very peacefull, nice view & feel very safe.

The Pros:

Good location (walking distance to nearby shops & bus stop)!
FREE breakfast (FREE is always good)!
Very friendly & helpful staff
Not bad of cleaness of the room
FREE Internet & printer
FREE WI-FI
ONLY $10 overnight parking

The Cons:

The building is quite old, however, it still quite good

Two level hotel, however, if you have a lot of big baggages its time to do some weights for you as it only have STAIRS

Rooms is quite small but still decident

There was no view at all as it all surround by building next to it

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Laurent P, Manager at Hotel Beverly Terrace, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Thank you for your review !
We appreciate you listing all the wonderful amenities and services we offer to our guests !
We do apologize for the bumps (literally) that you encountered during your stay !
Our staff is always available if guests need help with some heavy lifting !
Thank you again for your kind words and we wish you both the best for your marriage !
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

we had four nights here in january. the location was perfect for us with easy access to hollywood, santa monica, venice and beverly hills. rooms are small but nice and clean. hotel has a a cute courtyard area. the complimentary continental breakfast was simple but more than enough to start your day. staff were friendly. we would definately stay here again.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank mwilliamson2008
Thank you for your kind words !
We are delighted that you enjoyed your vacation in LA !
We can’t wait to see you again !
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beverly Hills
Central L.A
Elan Hotel
Elan Hotel
#5 of 351 in Los Angeles

Been to Hotel Beverly Terrace? Share your experiences!