My boyfriend and I had an event to attend nearby and were in a large group of guests staying at this hotel. Parking for a few hours only cost our guest $5. The hotel is just a few steps away from Spago and within easy walking distance of a 24 hour Rite Aid, Beverly Hills cafes, restaurants and shops as well as Rodeo Drive. Did not get a chance to eat at hotel restaurant or to use room service.
PROS: Massage at the spa was top notch, locker room had full amenities (everything you could need plus sauna, steam room, jaccuzzi, and co-ed mineral pool). Gyms had bottled water, headphones, tv's built into every machine. Super service from front desk (asked for two newspapers and got them delivered to the room in less than ten minutes), turn down service and offer of fresh fruit to be restocked in the room. Room had fully stocked mini fridge, large flat panel tv in the room and a small flat panel in the bathroom(!), fantastic and expensive toiletries from Agraia, luxurious bedding (with personally monogrammed pillows!!), large walk in closet with safe. It was also a Smart Room - close/open drapes and turn on/off lights at the touch of a button. Pool area was beautiful (jaccuzzi, cabannas, towels, lounge chairs, magazines, water with fruit slices and sunscreen provided). Library was used as a hospitality suite and everything you could imagine was provided - snacks, tea, beverages, both the LA and NY Times. The hotel staff were friendly, accomodating, plentiful and eager to serve. The decor in the lobby, lounge and rooms was beautiful and well tended.
CONS: The service at the rooftop restaurant was a bit slow, especially at the omlette station (but it was tasty). The business center has only 2 computers (but most people will use the in room WIFI, so no big deal). One of the attendants at the spa also worked as a waitress, which I thought was really strange. All minor quibbles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps from Rodeo Drive, the luxurious Montage Beverly Hills features 201 guestrooms, inclusive of 55 suites; two restaurants including Chef Geoffrey Zakarian's debut West Coast restaurant, Georgie, and The Rooftop Grill; a 20,000-square-foot, two-story Spa Montage Beverly Hills featuring L.RAPHAEL; Paintbox, the exclusive children's program featuring themed days, indoor and outdoor activities; and a rooftop pool with breathtaking views of the Hollywood Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Montage Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- Montage Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Montage Hotel