We stayed at the Montage for 4 days and three nights. This hotel is Amazing! While the facility it's self was spotless ,it was really the staff that made the difference for us. Our room was on the fifth floor and it was very comfortable. We spent most of our time during the day at the roof top pool. We had a cabana and several chairs on the pool deck. Matthew ,Curtis, and Megan really worked hard to accommodate our requests. I have to agree with other guests that the rooms were pretty noisy for such a nice hotel. Also I thought that the pool deck menu could have been a little more broad ( however all the food was delicious and well presented). Overall one of the best hotels I have stayed in anywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps from Rodeo Drive, the luxurious Montage Beverly Hills features 201 guestrooms, inclusive of 55 suites; two restaurants including Chef Geoffrey Zakarian's debut West Coast restaurant, Georgie, and The Rooftop Grill; a 20,000-square-foot, two-story Spa Montage Beverly Hills featuring L.RAPHAEL; Paintbox, the exclusive children's program featuring themed days, indoor and outdoor activities; and a rooftop pool with breathtaking views of the Hollywood Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Montage Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- Montage Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Montage Hotel