I checked into the Montage for a day of shopping and R&R following a few days of business in downtown L.A. The hotel and its courtyard are quiet and beautiful, and the rooms are luxurious -- electronic control panels for the drapes and lights, and for privacy/housekeeping are but two of the many amenities. My room was spotlessly clean and I enjoyed the complimentary bowl of fruit, welcome glass of iced tea and generous supply of Agraria bath products. The only thing that kept this from being a home away from home, rather than a hotel room, was the noise level -- I could easily hear activities such as vacuuming and the doorbell ringing in the room next door. Also, the hotel prides itself on trying to do something extra, service-wise, for each guest. No one made any effort to speak with me or see what they might be able to do to improve my stay. That said, I didn't really want to be bothered, and I enjoyed my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps from Rodeo Drive, the luxurious Montage Beverly Hills features 201 guestrooms, inclusive of 55 suites; two restaurants, including renowned chef Scott Conant’s Scarpetta Los Angeles; the 20,000-square-foot, two-story Spa Montage; and a rooftop pool with breathtaking views of the Hollywood Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Montage Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- Montage Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Montage Hotel