My partner and I stayed at the Montage with our two children in September for three nights. Everything about the stay was amazing and we didn't want to leave!
The location was central to everything, and an easy walk to Rodeo Drive with lots of restaurants and shops nearby. The hotel itself was luxurious, with a beautiful entrance foyer with a large floral display, impeccible service from the doormen, a modern and well-equipped gym with a fitness room, and great views from the pool (Level 8) and the gym level (Level 3). The courtyard at the front of the hotel was gorgeous, with well maincured greenery, plenty of seating, a fountain or two, and places to eat (a bakery and restaurants). The pool area has a great view, with cabanas, lots of deck chairs, and food able to be ordered from the restaurant. The hotel also has a spa area with a mineral pool which is complimentary for guests, however unfortunately we didn't get a chance to use it.
The room was simply amazing. We stayed in a twin room on the third floor which had plenty of space and was the perfect combination of luxury and comfort. We had a large bacony with table and chairs, and a huge bathroom with a shower and a separate bath which was huge! The bath had it's own TV and bath pillow to rest your head on, and lots of amenities were provided. On top of that, the hotel gave us with a complimentary bottle of Verve which was lovely, and a really nice touch. The room itself was very clean and completely sound-proof, and the beds were very very comfortable.
The restaurant food was delicious. We only ate breakfast at the hotel restaurant, as well as one lunch by the pool for the kids, but what we had was amazing. The menu for breakfast was extensive (if not expensive!), with a separate kids menu. The service was great, and the view of the pool and decor made for a great experience.
Overall, everything about this stay was perfect. If we come back to Beverly Hills, we will definitely be staying at the Montage!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps from Rodeo Drive, the luxurious Montage Beverly Hills features 201 guestrooms, inclusive of 55 suites; two restaurants including Chef Geoffrey Zakarian's debut West Coast restaurant, Georgie, and The Rooftop Grill; a 20,000-square-foot, two-story Spa Montage Beverly Hills featuring L.RAPHAEL; Paintbox, the exclusive children's program featuring themed days, indoor and outdoor activities; and a rooftop pool with breathtaking views of the Hollywood Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Montage Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- Montage Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Montage Hotel