I recently stayed at The Montage Beverly Hills and I have mixed reviews about my stay.First the positive.The check in was smooth and Receptionist was nice and walked us to our room.The Housekeeping Staff was very accommodating and our Housekeeper was very nice and pleasant.Room was kept clean and anything the room needed was taken care of.Now the negatives.As someone had previously posted the mattresses were in very poor condition and needed to be changed.Housekeeping did change the mattress after I complained.But really at 650 a night that should not have happened in the first place.Also there was a mirror in the shower which was in poor condition and should have been changed.Honestly speaking I have stayed at much better Hotels for about the same price.While the Montage overall is an OK Hotel it is not worthy of 650 a night.The decor is outdated and rooms do need to be remodeled.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps from Rodeo Drive, the luxurious Montage Beverly Hills features 201 guestrooms, inclusive of 55 suites; two restaurants including Chef Geoffrey Zakarian's debut West Coast restaurant, Georgie, and The Rooftop Grill; a 20,000-square-foot, two-story Spa Montage Beverly Hills featuring L.RAPHAEL; Paintbox, the exclusive children's program featuring themed days, indoor and outdoor activities; and a rooftop pool with breathtaking views of the Hollywood Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Montage Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- Montage Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Montage Hotel