It was an adventure to be in Beverly Hills and the Montage has a great location. You can walk to Rodeo Drive and see all the fancy and expensive stores. The rooms are beautiful and the weather in California is great. Yes, it was hot, but not humid.
The staff at the Montage is very friendly and not the least bit snobby. It was fun to see who was walking around and to hear stories about Arab princes and their entourages at the hotel.
The restaurant on the 9th floor is so beautiful, but it's pricey. My husband and I spent $75 for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps from Rodeo Drive, the luxurious Montage Beverly Hills features 201 guestrooms, inclusive of 55 suites; two restaurants including Chef Geoffrey Zakarian's debut West Coast restaurant, Georgie, and The Rooftop Grill; a 20,000-square-foot, two-story Spa Montage Beverly Hills featuring L.RAPHAEL; Paintbox, the exclusive children's program featuring themed days, indoor and outdoor activities; and a rooftop pool with breathtaking views of the Hollywood Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Montage Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- Montage Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Montage Hotel