“Close to Perfect!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Montage Beverly Hills

You added Montage Beverly Hills to your Saves list
Montage Beverly Hills
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   225 N Canon Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210 (Beverly Hills)   |
Special Offer
Montage Memories
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Close to Perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

The service at Montage Beverly Hills is excellent. They literally do everything perfectly. Whether you’re ordering room service, checking in or talking to a housekeeper every employee gives impeccable service.

It is all of the little touches that make this place so spectacular. During turndown service they put a bookmark in my book, and slippers right where you’ll need them. When our car was brought around from valet they had a cold water bottle and a hat in the car! It was my second time visiting the property and they sent me a card with treat to thank me for returning.

My only complaint is not really a complaint but rather a preference… I wanted a little more personality. I enjoy eclectic, unique places and this place is pure classic. My partner (who is defiantly classic) could move in to The Montage Beverly Hills and die happy. I probably belong somewhere in Hollywood or Venice Beach myself. Basically we were both happy.

p.s. The flowers in the lobby are REAL!!

Jorah

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
  • Turkish first
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

We live in Southern California and wanted a short spree from work without traveling overseas. A close friend owns Tobi Blatt in Del Mar, a clothing boutique I love and her mom was former mayor of Beverly Hills. So I trusted her recommendation to stay at the Montage. We were upgraded two categories, we booked our room on Tingo where we received a reasonable rate for a hotel of this caliber. The service was top notch as stated by other reviewers. I travel a lot and am partial to quality beds, this fit my taste. The concierge staff was helpful and did not disappoint in their suggestions. Took time for a spa day and had a deep massage with Beverly that was heavenly. Had the facilities to myself most of the day which was a special treat. Lovely restaurants all within walking distance-Boucheron, Spago, Villa Blanco (Giggy was there), and tea room at Montage was fun. Hubby made reservation in scotch tasting room and said it made the trip for him. Relaxing, elegant, easy and classy. Will return again to the Montage hopefully sooner rather than later.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank KerBro
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Heard a lot about the hotel and especially it's wonderful service and location right in the heart of Beverly Rodeo area and next door to 2 of my favorite restaurants Boucheron and Spago . Plenty of other dining options available . Huge rooms impeccable service especially from the concierge Choi . and the front desk Kurrham. Also thanks to Art the who drove us . Beautiful roof top pool huge rooms and bathrooms and state of the art technology in the rooms
Will recommend

• 5 of 5 stars
MontageBH1, Manager at Montage Beverly Hills, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Dear Sanjay,

Thank you for your kind words regarding the service, rooms and our location. We are certainly fortunate to have such an amazing team of associates. I am glad that their extraordinary efforts contributed to a wonderful stay. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Best regards,

David Hoffman, Hotel Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

The is our second time staying at the Montage because of service. Yesterday as we checked in they had a Easter gift for our son and my wife made an off hand comment about liking chocolate dipped peeps. We went to lunch and when we got back to our room, Justine Cua had arranged a plate of the deserts with a hand written note welcoming us. The service in this hotel is the best in the world!!!

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Houston, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Our stay at the beautiful Montage Beverly Hills was absolutely perfect. We were upgraded to a Jr. Suite facing the courtyard for 3 nights. The bed was the most comfortable bed we've ever slept in. The room was immaculately clean which is extremely important to me. Room service was always delicious. The spa was blissful. Everyone (valets, bellhop, housekeeping, spa attendants, room service and front desk attendants) were friendly and made us feel very welcome. We can't wait to return!

Pleasanton, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

The Montage is such a beautiful Hotel, and the staff is extreamly professional and accomidating, they have all made our stay incredible. The Court yard, Spa, resturants, and guest rooms are so luxurious, I felt like I was famous! Anyone visiting Southern California area needs to stay at the Montage, there is absolutely no better Hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

The Montage may have a lot of competition being in Beverly Hills, But the service they provide is outstanding. As they attend to you they truly make you feel like you are the most important person at the property. The suites are generously sized and well appointed.The Public areas and grounds were well attended and very clean; so are the rooms. Bar Parq was truly an extraordinary experience. I went in for a cocktail as I was waiting for friend, and the bartender said I looked familiar. Funny because I thought it was just a line a bartender would use. It was a year ago I stayed at the hotel for a conference with several people. But I when i asked to charge my drinks to my room he said I do recognize you, you sat right over there with a bunch of people and he was 110% right. I truly impressed. His name was Frank! And service was great! Think about how many people he must see a day.
I will certainly go back I wish you all try the hotel and feel pampered!

• 5 of 5 stars
MontageBH1, General Manager at Montage Beverly Hills, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Dear Tere56,

Your praise and commendation are sincerely appreciated. We hope we will remain a favorite of yours for years to come and will certainly share your comments with Frank

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to the next time we may be of service.

David Hoffman, Hotel Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beverly Hills
The Peninsula Beverly Hills
The Peninsula Beverly Hills
#1 of 14 in Beverly Hills
5.0 of 5 stars 688 reviews
Beverly Hills
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
The Beverly Hills Hotel
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel
#4 of 14 in Beverly Hills
4.0 of 5 stars 665 reviews

Been to Montage Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!