Everything about my stay here was great, but what amazed me most were the number of small touches that combined to make the experience fun and memorable.
The moment I arrived, the valets, bellhops, concierges, and wait staff all greeted me by last name, welcomed me warmly, and saw to the needs of each of my friends. We never felt smothered or neglected. A few examples: Upon arrival, the room was already stocked with a bucket of ice and a complimentary bottle of champagne. When we called downstairs for more ice, instead of telling us that there were machines on each floor, a gentleman brought up a large bucket of ice within five minutes. Leaving the hotel, the valet brought us each a bottle of water for the road. We never waited long for our requests to be fulfilled, and everyone was kind in a non-robotic, non-obnoxious way.
If you are staying at Montage over the weekend, go to brunch at Scarpetta. It is fully worth what you pay and beyond. We went on a Sunday morning and were able to enjoy the meal on their beautiful outdoor patio. Included in the brunch are a variety of excellent breakfast drinks, a buffet (more on that in a second), and several made to order plates that are fantastic. My friends and I ordered at least one of each plate, and again, it was all included with the price of the brunch. For $22 per person extra you get unlimited bloody marys, mimosas, bellinis, or prosecco. Each of which was great. The buffet is extraordinary. First, there is a fromagier who will make you a personal cheese plate based on your taste and food and drink selections. Behind his table is the entrance to the kitchen, where the main buffet is laid out. It takes a lot of confidence to serve an entire meal in a restaurant kitchen, and Scarpetta's kitchen is impeccable-- clean, well-staffed, and enormous. Brunch includes standards like an omelet bar, hash browns, and bacon, but also prime rib, leg of lamb, and porchetta, plus an array of fresh seafood, cured meats, fruit, salads, and an amazing dessert table. Brunch at Scarpetta is a must.
In short, this is one of the best stays I've ever experienced, and I can't wait to get back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps from Rodeo Drive, the luxurious Montage Beverly Hills features 201 guestrooms, inclusive of 55 suites; two restaurants including Chef Geoffrey Zakarian's debut West Coast restaurant, Georgie, and The Rooftop Grill; a 20,000-square-foot, two-story Spa Montage Beverly Hills featuring L.RAPHAEL; Paintbox, the exclusive children's program featuring themed days, indoor and outdoor activities; and a rooftop pool with breathtaking views of the Hollywood Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Montage Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- Montage Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Montage Hotel