Montage Beverly Hills
The Beverly Hilton(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$308
$278
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$499
  • Pool
SIXTY Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$312
$269
  • Restaurant
Maison 140 Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$181
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
The Peninsula Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$648
$574
  • Pool
The Beverly Hills Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$595
  • Pool
Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$263
$202
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$279
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
$595
$545
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$411
$296
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsrooftop poolmineral poolrodeo drivecomplimentary bottle of champagneroom servicerolls roycefour seasonscorner suiteturn down servicerooms are spaciousrestaurants and shopscar servicehouse cargolden triangleamazing servicefive star hotelamazing hotel
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We stayed at the hotel in January and had a wonderful stay. The staff were friendly and the room was fantastic. It was spacious and beautifully decorated. We had a lovely quiet room which was great as we were travelling with our daughter. The location was great and direct access to beautiful Beverly and Rodeo Drive.
Loved it!

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I stayed here for a quick trip to LA. The hotel is in the perfect location - walking distance to a number of cute boutiques, shops and restaurants/bars. Service is impeccable - everyone was very attentive, friendly and helpful. From the people at the front desk, to the valets, to the bartender, everyone went out of their way to smile and greet you and make sure that you were ok.

The hotel itself was very nice - super clean and quiet with great amenities and a nice sized room with plenty of TV channels, silky robes and slippers and a "rain" shower head in a big spa bathroom. I really enjoyed staying here because it was luxurious yet cozy and sophisticated without being pretentious. We walked to some great restaurants (Nics for drinks, Villa Blanca and Mastro's for dinner) and enjoyed browsing the nearby shops. A true gem - I would stay here again the next time I'm in the area. A true 5 star experience!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 2, 2013

My time spent at MBH was spectacular! Everyone consistently made me feel welcome. There was a birthday cupcake in my room upon my arrival ...
And I would definitely recommend the spa - the ladies there made me feel amazing - get a scrub! The steam room and sauna made me feel like new. Unfortunately, I did not have time to go to Conservatory Grill but the view overlooking the city was beautiful. Scarpetta was amazing the service was unbelievable. They brought out multiple dessert dishes and a dessert wine to celebrate my birthday and were extremely knowledgeable about the various dishes.
Overall my experience was 10 out of 10!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I love this hotel. Very clean and pretty. Service is unparalleled. A bit pricey but worth it once in awhile for the luxurious escape. Ask for a room with a balcony so you can enjoy the beautiful CA weather!

Room Tip: They have a few with balconies... Ask for one!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 30, 2013

This was a quick trip to LA. The hotel is beautiful and the location is perfect. Walking distance to great shopping and restaurants. We had a wonderful suite, slept great and enjoyed room service breakfast the next morning. No complaints here.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple