I stayed here for a quick trip to LA. The hotel is in the perfect location - walking distance to a number of cute boutiques, shops and restaurants/bars. Service is impeccable - everyone was very attentive, friendly and helpful. From the people at the front desk, to the valets, to the bartender, everyone went out of their way to smile and greet you and make sure that you were ok.
The hotel itself was very nice - super clean and quiet with great amenities and a nice sized room with plenty of TV channels, silky robes and slippers and a "rain" shower head in a big spa bathroom. I really enjoyed staying here because it was luxurious yet cozy and sophisticated without being pretentious. We walked to some great restaurants (Nics for drinks, Villa Blanca and Mastro's for dinner) and enjoyed browsing the nearby shops. A true gem - I would stay here again the next time I'm in the area. A true 5 star experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps from Rodeo Drive, the luxurious Montage Beverly Hills features 201 guestrooms, inclusive of 55 suites; two restaurants, including renowned chef Scott Conant’s Scarpetta Los Angeles; the 20,000-square-foot, two-story Spa Montage; and a rooftop pool with breathtaking views of the Hollywood Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Montage Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- Montage Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Montage Hotel