My husband and I stayed at the Montage over the weekend of our wedding. We made a last minute reservation (i.e., just a few hours before check-in) at the Montage because we didn't like the hotel we had initially planned to stay at. From the moment we made our reservation over the phone, The Montage just made us feel so welcome! The whole ambiance was so beautiful that my husband and I both gasped when we arrived. We immediately felt relaxed and at ease. We also needed a place to have drinks with about 20 friends who were in town for our wedding the night of check in. The Montage promptly escorted us to their Parq lounge upon arrival and took our bags straight to the room so that we could go straight to Parq with our friends. Despite the fact that we turned up with a relatively large group and didn't have a reservation for the lounge, the management found us a few tables and really made our group feel welcome and comfortable.
After enjoying a few expertly prepared drinks at Parq as well as the live music, my husband and I went up to our room for the first time. Waiting for us were a hot bath with rose petals and a complimentary bottle of champagne! I don't know the Montage staff accomplished this, but somehow the bath was the perfect temperature when we got the room even though we had checked in a few hours earlier. And of course the room and bathroom were just gorgeous. The room was much larger than any "standard" room I have ever seen, and there were so many nice touches throughout (e.g., remote controlled drapes with switches near the bed, two different options of shower heads, walk in closet). Staying at the Montage was such a nice way to begin our wedding festivities.
We ordered a delicious (though expensive) breakfast the following morning. The food was superb, and we both noted how impressed we were that the food had arrived to us nice and hot, which is not always the case with room service.
All our requests, from ice water to early maid service, were met with responsiveness and professionalism.
This was such a special weekend for us, and our experience at the Montage really helped us to relax and feel special. There are so many beautiful hotels in Beverly Hills, the Montage included, so it is really their excellent service that sets the Montage apart. We can't wait to come back to the Montage to celebrate anniversaries for years to come!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps from Rodeo Drive, the luxurious Montage Beverly Hills features 201 guestrooms, inclusive of 55 suites; two restaurants including Chef Geoffrey Zakarian's debut West Coast restaurant, Georgie, and The Rooftop Grill; a 20,000-square-foot, two-story Spa Montage Beverly Hills featuring L.RAPHAEL; Paintbox, the exclusive children's program featuring themed days, indoor and outdoor activities; and a rooftop pool with breathtaking views of the Hollywood Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Montage Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- Montage Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Montage Hotel