Montage Beverly Hills, you spoil me! I’m not into city hotels, but I secretly have a crush on you! A visit to the Montage always means three things: ridiculously yummy in-house-made sweet treats, awesome spa experience, and genuinely kind service all nicely packaged in a cozy setting.
Some other highlights:
-The spa sells eco-friendly products-love!
-Scarpetta is my favorite place in the world for spaghetti!
-Have breakfast at The Conservatory! I went with a group of girlfriends for my birthday, and everyone commented on how beautiful the food looked. And it’s so hypnotically good*, you’ll find yourself arguing with your stomach that it can make room for another order of beignets! I can't wait to go back!
-Love the rain showerhead and a having a TV in the bathroom. =)
*When it comes to eating out, I try not to compromise on fresh, organic ingredients. The breakfast options included a lot of organic choices (woo hoo!), and everything was made from scratch, including the corn beef hash-yuuuum!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps from Rodeo Drive, the luxurious Montage Beverly Hills features 201 guestrooms, inclusive of 55 suites; two restaurants, including renowned chef Scott Conant’s Scarpetta Los Angeles; the 20,000-square-foot, two-story Spa Montage; and a rooftop pool with breathtaking views of the Hollywood Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Montage Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- Montage Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Montage Hotel