“Pricey But Delicious”

Add it.
La Farine Berkeley
Ranked #19 of 25 Dessert in Berkeley
Reviewed August 18, 2012

We bought a pistachio and chocolate cake which was fabulous even though we were a bit thrown by the $35.00 price. If you're looking for a desert for guests or to bring when you are guests (as we were), you'll be pleased with your choice. A $3.75 loaf of fresh baked light rye also delicious.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

Divine pastries! Quality! WOW!!! This is on par with New York and Paris. Don't miss this bakery.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

Very good croissants, brioche, and baguettes. Wonderful fruit tarts. I ordered a plum tart which looked picture perfect and just as it would if I had bought it in France. It also tasted the way that it should.

1  Thank FastidiousDiner
Reviewed December 8, 2011

I've been going to La Farine since 1986 & I keep going back. All their baked goods are perfection. They use only the best ingredients. I bake a lot myself, but I go there almost every day for their baguettes, every weekend for their pastries with coffee, and every special occasion for a fruit tart or cake. What more can I say? Oh, yes, the owners & staff are wonderful!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Berkeley
Reviewed June 28, 2008

cakes are great ... especially le sicilien. wonderful morning buns, breads, cookies, and sandwiches

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook