“cheap but tasty”

Add it.
Naan-N-Curry
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed September 11, 2010

I avoided the buffet as it was evening and a lot of restaurants will replenish infrequently. I liked the price and enjoyed aloo naan. Portions were adequate. I felt that I had to take all my gear with me whenever I left my seat to avoid theivery as there was a lot of traffic and it was on Telegraph (always spring-break atmosphere), plus the host was inattentive.

Berkeley, California
Reviewed February 24, 2009

decent food in a hurry

Reviewed August 19, 2008

Best Chicken Tikka Masala. The flavors are very balanced and the prices reasonable.

Berkeley
Reviewed June 28, 2008

good, reasonably priced, kind of fast food indian

Reviewed March 16, 2008