We stayed her for our daughters visit to Berkely. They have a special rate for college visits which made the stay very affordable. Very convenient to the school. I'm very active and loved all of the access to trails, spinning classes, pools (with coached masters swim club), weights, etc.
Rooms were very small but clean and well maintained. Breakfast was way too expensive but had an absolutely georgeous view of the SF bay. There are quite a few great restaurants and bakeries within 1-3 miles so we went exploring for most meals and always found something good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opening its doors in 1915, Claremont Club & Spa has been revered as one of America's iconic luxury hotels. As it celebrates its 100th anniversary, Fairmont Hotels and Resorts is proud to unveil our newest member of the Fairmont collection, ushering in a new era of luxury for the next 100 years! Overlooking the San Francisco Bay, Claremont Club & Spa in Berkeley sets new heights in service, amenities, and accommodations. For the past 100 years, Claremont has been recognized as an icon in the Bay Area. Conveniently located in the heart of Berkeley, the hotel is only a 20-minute drive from downtown San Francisco. Private parking is available. Its 276 beautifully appointed rooms offer a mix of old world charm and California comfort, many boasting breathtaking views of San Francisco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Fairmont Hotels and Travelocity so you can book your Claremont Club & Spa, A Fairmont Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Claremont Hotel Club And Spa
- Claremont Hotel Club Berkeley
- Claremont Resort Berkeley
- Claremont Hotel Berkeley