“raw foods”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
usa
“raw foods”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

you can easily buy a bag of veggies at the store and eat them which is what this place seemed to be. raw veggies, no flavor. disappointing and wont be back

• Visited September 2011

Knoxville, TN
“Beautiful energy at Cafe Gratitude”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I had heard about this very intentional business for some time, this was my first visit. I love the way they creatively name all the dishes for their energy. I had lunch on the patio on a sunny June day. The food was beautifully presented and very high quality. The ginger spritzer drink was outstanding - very refreshing. I wish we had one of these at home - I'd go every week!

• Visited June 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Cute concept! Yummy vegan dishes”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Great place to sit and write, meet with friends. The couscous is delicious.

• Visited July 2011
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Best raw food restaurant”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Cafe Gratitude is far and away the best raw food restaurant I've ever experienced. Every dish (we all sampled all dishes in our party) was very good. One thing about raw food restaurants I don't like is their attempt to equate a raw dish to a cooked dish (e.g. pasta etc). These dishes are delicious enough to stand on their own and don't need to be equated to a cooked counterpart. Check out their cookbook as well, there are many good things to be found there.

• Visited March 2012
Albuquerque, NM
“"I am warm-hearted"”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Wonderful, healthy, delicious vegan food (I AM Warm-Hearted was a dish with polenta, mushrooms and cashew cream. Filling and scrumptious). This Harrison street location will close at the end of May, but travel to Berkley to visit the location there or try Gracias Madre in the Mission District. The komucha tea and wheatgrass shots were great too! Watch "May I Be Frank" for more information about Cafe Gratitude.

Visited May 2012