“Ok BBQ”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Gilman Street
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Nice staff. OK food. The BBQ chips are way too spicey. The burger is just ok and at $14 it's a lot of money for what you get. The BBQ brisket is pretty good.

There are newer reviews for T-Rex Barbeque

Reviewed February 11, 2014

First time I went here was as a group lunch with people from work. I loved the food and raved to my wife how good the BBQ was. My wife and I then went there twice, and both times came away thinking it was "just OK." Two tries were enough, and we have not been back.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

The meals were WONDERFUL! I'm picky about BBQ, but this place was VERY GOOD! I loved the friendliness & helpfulness of the staff (we were with an elderly relative & they were great!). They have a full bar & EVERYONE in our group of 7 RAVED about how good their meal was. Even though we were fairly full, we HAD to try some dessert & it did not fail! It was VERY GOOD. We plan to make this a regular stop when we are in the area. It's HEAVENLY!!!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

This used to be a great spot for food and drink. No longer. With change in ownership quality has plummeted. Service was slow, food...I have no idea what happened but overcooked,and generally just wasn't good. Wouldn't go back.

1  Thank Beegreen7
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I was taken here for dinner, and didn't have to pay, but regardless, I wouldn't go back. The atmosphere was nice, but that's where it ends. The 3 barbeque baby back ribs were dry and the meat was tough. Pulled pork was okay. The sauce that came on the side was good. The coleslaw was sliced cabbage. My glass of tea was never refilled and we had to ask for silverware. I wasn't impressed.