Berkeley Rodeway Inn(Berkeley)(Great Value!)
$162
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

$123
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

$139
  • Restaurant
$168
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $201/night.

$199
$179
$159
  • Restaurant
1,532 results
All reviewsbart stationpeace signdowntown berkeleyparking garagestreet noisehomeless peoplecounter spaceboutique hoteltwo blockskey cardsan franciscochez panissebathroom doordefinitely stay here againcomfortable roomfitness roomlocation was perfect
Reviewed October 18, 2017

Can you say a small hotel is five stars. Hotel is centrally located next to BART and on the edge of the UC Berkeley campus. You can go to the YMCA to work out around the corner. Old world feel in downtown Berkeley. You can take BART from airport and then ride BART into town in the morning.

Room Tip: Ask for a street view or not a street view (if you are a light sleeper) as it was fun to look out window.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank JD M
Reviewed October 14, 2017

Loved our stay here! The hotel is very centrally located very near UC Berkeley and even though when we arrived the whole downtown area was suffering through a power outage, our room was ready for us and our stay was very pleasant and comfortable. I really recommend this hotel. My husband and I booked this hotel because we wanted to stay near UC Berkeley and the Greek Theatre since we had tickets to a concert there. Overall, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2017

I always enjoy my stay at this hotel. It is clean. The staff are always welcoming and friendly. I am amazed at how quiet it is even though it is in crazy downtown Berkeley. The bed and pillows are comfortable and the shower had great water pressure. I love the bar here (Five). It is so pretty, a very romantic place. And the fries are delicious!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 12, 2017

Visited this hotel on two occasions. On the first visit, I left the room early morning and returned to the room and it had not been cleaned. Called downstairs to inform them and was told someone would come up right away so I left to give them more time. I returned after 2 hours and the room still was not cleaned. The windows had not been cleaned in so long that someone wrote on it. It was not cleaned during my stay either. On second visit, I was given a room so small that the bed was next to the door. Went down to asked to be changed and was given the exact same room on the floor beneath.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 12, 2017

We love the Shattuck Hotel in Berkeley. Always stay here when going to shows at Freight & Salvage. Great restaurants in hotel and within walking distance. BART station is right outside the door; can easily go to San Francisco or Oakland Airport. Accommodations are very clean. Also very close to Berkeley campus.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple