“Delicious Cajun!”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had a group of 5, so we got a good selection and shared bites. Jambalaya was AWESOME. Fried chicken dinner was also very good, sweet potatoes delicious. We also shared hush puppies, which I probably could have skipped. And can't go there with getting the beignets. Yum!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Service was on the slow side. Thunderingly loud music did nothing to create a relaxing atmosphere. Not impressed.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

The food was fine. More barbeque/smoky New Orleans than gumbo green, but fine. Waitress was prompt, personal and polite.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

The food was hot and salty and the lemonade was too sweet but having visited the south and eaten their food, this was very authentic. Hush puppies were yummy, green beans and yummy catfish. Everyones dish looked good. The ambience was quirky, New Orleansy. I really liked the decor. Jazzy music in the background.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I sat at the bar and had a light dinner. Maybe because I've eaten a few times in the French Quarter in New Orleans, the food didn't excite me. And the service was not great. All too often (and I was certainly close enough to notice), the wait staff stood around socializing with each other while patrons waited.