“Loved the cottage at the Brick Path in Berkeley”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Berkeley
The Brick Path Guest Suites
Ranked #4 of 8 Berkeley B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed July 17, 2006

My daughter lives in Berkeley and checked out the Brick Path for her family to stay there for her wedding. My mom and I stayed 6 nights in The Cottage and my son and his wife 3 nites in the Master Bedroom. Wendy Sprague, the owner, is wonderful and thoughtful and serves amazing breakfasts. We loved every second and also loved how close we were to everything we were doing with family in Berkeley. I recommend this place to anyone who wants quiet and a wonderful neighborhood. We will stay here again for sure!

• Stayed: July 2006
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
There are newer reviews for The Brick Path Guest Suites

A TripAdvisor Member
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Reviewed January 30, 2006

Imagine spending 5 nights in a room with a fireplace and having breakfast served to you in your room. Imagine being able to choose what you have for breakfast from a prepared list and you just check the item and write the quantity, for instance I love scones, so I asked for 3 scones and I got 3 different types of scones, my favorite was the lemon flavored scone; was also served freshly cut fruit served in a bowl. The fixings for coffee and tea are in your room plus dishes, glasses, utensils and a small fridge. So if you want to invite friends or colleagues into your room for some wine and cheese, no sweat. You just walk one block to Solano Avenue where you'll find a variety of restaurants, a movie theater, specialty coffee shops, Andronico's grocery store, a pastry shop, gift shops, clothing stores and more. Wendy also has a very nice courtyard with tables and chairs placed here and there, so that one can just sit and ruminate... A magnificent magnolia tree was in full bloom just outside my window.

The bedroom is charmingly decorated, the bed is firm and very comfortable, you have cable tv, wireless internet and a phone for unlimited local calls. You also have a private bathroom with a great shower.

And your hostess, Wendy, so friendly and helpful. Wendy has prepared an sheet with some essential info, so useful for the stranger in town. If I come to Berkeley again, I'll definitely stay at The Berkeley Brick Path B&B. Personally, I believe this is an ideal room for a professional who comes to town on business, for a university professor who comes to UC Berkeley to lecture, or for anyone just wanting to visit Berkeley.

By the way, I have a B&B in Montreal, so I can appreciate a great B&B, and this place is superb.

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member