“great food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 15, 2012

i like this place for their grilled chicken sandwiches. the food tastes fresh and the restaurant is conveniently located on a corner to people watch.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

The kids always want to go there. The curly fries are awesome, the shakes even better.
Adults enjoy the wide variety of burgers and salads. Very popular, and you may have to wait during peak times.

Reviewed June 19, 2012 via mobile

Their turkey burger Is the Best!!!
Along with sweet potato fries & a shake.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

Every once and a while, I need to ignore health concerns and have a burger and fries, and Barney's is a great place to do that. They have a huge menu of gourmet burger options, including turkey burgers, veggie burgers, chicken, and also have many salads available. But when I go to Barney's, I prefer the regular beef burgers. I can't eat here without having some of the seasoned curly fries (with ranch dip), and sometimes I'll share a shake with my husband. A half-order of the fries is plenty for 2 people to share.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

It was late. I read the menu on the web and called ahead. I ordered the Parisian burger on lettuce instead of bread.

I was told that it would be ready in ten minutes. That was an accurate estimate. I arrived about 30 seconds before my order was bagged. The staff was friendly, helpful, and knew how to do their jobs.

The Parisian comes with raw onions and crumbled blue cheese, but the cheese is not melted over the patty! The lettuce that they used was Iceberg, and it would have made excellent packing material to return a damaged computer for service. The patty was thin, small, and much too expensive for a burger such as the one I bought, and I can't imagine that any gourmet or gourmand would knowingly choose to eat them.

The folks who claim that Barney's serves good burgers probably wouldn't recognize a good burger even if it should bite them in the bum.

Will I return? No. Will I recommend it? No.