“Great Craft Drinks”

Dining options: Late Night
Colorado
“Great Craft Drinks”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Really strong drink program for a modern, casual pizza joint. Even just before close the bartender took great care in every drink he prepared. Think fresh grated cinnamon and nutmeg, tiny flower garnishes, etc. Check out a cocktail here!

Visited May 2014

Cohasset, Massachusetts
“Just OK”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Went here with my CAL daughter and son. The place is split up, one side with seating, middle section for food preparation and the other dining section with a TV. Nice Decor and atmosphere.
Food was pretty good, not great. My daughter and I made our own pizza's and my son ordered a pizza off the menu. Pizza's are small and for one person.
The issue I had was with the service, my sons pizza came out 10 minutes after my pizza and after seeing our server about 4 times before our food came, we saw her once before we paid the bill...and she placed the check on the table without our request, or asking us if we wanted anything else.

• Visited April 2014
McKinney, Texas
“Pizza like you like it”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Good ingredients that you pick yourself make this a perfect pizza. We had an excellent meal. It was not a busy time so they were short wait staff, but still great visit

Columbus, Ohio
“Too pricey for OK pizza”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I went here with friends and although the food quality was good, it was way too expensive compared to other Berkeley pizza offerings. It can be cool to build your own pizza, but honestly, the selections that they already offer seem sufficient. No one at my table elected to build their own pizza. I recommend Cheeseboard or Sliver(especially during happy hour).

Visited March 2014
Saratoga Springs, Utah
“How creative are you feeling?”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I would describe BUILD as a (less casual) Pizza version of Chipotle. They provide the basic dough, 3 styles of sauce (red, white, green) and a wide variety of toppings to choose from (veggies, cheeses, meats).

The pizza is delicious - the ingredients are fresh and flavorful and the pizza was perfectly cooked...and delivered to my table in less than 10 minutes.

Only downside is the price. The basic pizza price isn't bad but if you go to crazy with toppings, your bill can get pretty expensive. But...depending on how much you like pizza...it might be worth it!

BTW - they do have a gluten free crust option, but they don't provide separate ovens so they can't guarantee no cross contamination.

• Visited January 2014