“Wonderful food in a great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Belli Osteria - CLOSED

Belli Osteria
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Conway, South Carolina
“Wonderful food in a great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

Berkeley is dotted with every conceivable type of food and most of it is "just OK". This is one of the exceptions. The food is well prepared with an equally delightful presentation. They have a very good wine list with many available by the glass. Our server was efficient and attentive without being overbearing.

The only complaint... if it is even worth mentioning... is that the double espresso is double strength, not double the volume. Go figure... Tasted like regular espresso to me.

• Visited June 2014

Berkeley, California
“Really good service and food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

The wine list is intelligently paired with the food, and the raviolis are great - the restaurant is said to have re-invented raviolis, and it's true. But the meat entrees are good as well - especially the rack of lamb. Larges portion and reasonable prices.

Visited May 2014
Los Angeles
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Was a little hesitant, given previous reviews that complained about the noise. Food was superb, noise unobtrusive. I would gladly eat here again.

• Visited May 2014
Richmond, Virginia
“Delicious Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014

My husband and I ate at this restaurant with our college son. It was an absolute delight. We ordered a variety of dishes to share and everything was delicious. The wait staff were incredible, attentive, professional and caring, without making us feel rushed. I will definitely go back here when I visit Berkeley next. Thank you Belli Osteria.

• Visited May 2014
San Francisco, California
“Great starters”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

My partner started with the grilled sardines and we shared a delicious Caesar salad. However, the two pastas we tried just didn't quite make it -- both could of used some more seasoning. I had a seafood pasta and he had raviolis with pork. I loved the salad and next time maybe I will just have salad and dessert. The service was sort of sloppy maybe because it was Easter Sunday. The atmosphere is great.

• Visited April 2014