“Like Thailand, this place is warm and friendly”

Anchalee Thai Cuisine
Ranked #195 of 719 Restaurants in Berkeley
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Well flavored food and beautifully presented by very cordial servers. My favorites were the Yum Nuer (Beef Salad) which had a nice bite and a cup of Tom Yum Goong soup. Especially delicious was the House Curry in red curry sauce (with chicken). My partner and I shared a generous helping of Fried Banana with coconut Ice Cream to top off the evening. All of these entrees we under 10 dollars. A great value for the money. Dining area can be a bit loud and should not be considered an intimate place to dine unless you dine early or late but it is great solo or with friends. I love high quality Thai food and thus I recommend this gem located just on the edge of Berkeley.

1  Thank Sabar3