No photo provided
Everett & Jones Barbecue
Ranked #179 of 726 Restaurants in Berkeley
Cuisines: Barbecue, Soups
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Hands down my favorite BBQ spot in California! I've had the chicken and ribs. Tried my friends brisket. All was BOMB! The side dish is your basic potato salad that could be better and drink selections consist of cans of soda. They do have sunkist orange tho, lol! I'm not a fan but some of my friends didn't hesitate to drink up and were extremely satisfied. Mild, medium, and Hot are your spice choices. My wifey gets hot and is always sweating but she swears she loves it! I just go for the mild and feel like that is spicy enough. You're going to have to decide for yourself! But please go here and try. All meals come with a few slices of cheap wheat bread in a plastic bag. Go check em out over there at Everett and Jones. It is definitely an experience!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great BBQ first time we had been there and didn't know what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised that the food was that good. Although they were out of coleslaw, we tried the potato salad, stick with the beans of slaw they seemed to be better. Music was kinda loud which made it hard to hear the person to hear your order. The medium sauce was spicy so if your not into spicy stick with the mild. I ordered a side of HOT BBQ sauce and as I love spicy it was great. Would have been nice to had a bigger place to eat inside so we took ours back to the apartment to eat it.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Have been to Everett and Jones numerous times and have always been extremely pleased with the food and service. Every main meat and side is just the way it is supposed to be. Their sauces are awesome and the homemade lemonade is incredible. You will never be disappointed.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Friends recommended this place and now we know why....the bbq is fantastic. They say it's all in the sauce....well, whatever it is...it is worth going here for some bbq fresh out of a brick oven....expect to wait in line, but you won't have to wait long because the service is fast....they also have take out. We saw people bring their own containers...what does that tell you?

Reviewed August 12, 2012

BBQ pork ribs and apricot cobbler were good. BBQ sauce was great! Loved reading the bumper stickers on the wall!