“Terrific Tapas”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed June 1, 2013

This was my fallback because Chez Panisse (next door) had a fire and is rebuilding. It was wonderful--authentic tapas and wine that brought back memories of Spain. Go, and enjoy.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Excellent service and delicious food were provided in a comfortable setting. Carnivores, pescatarians and vegetarians all had many options from which to choose. The savory tapas were all delicious, and even thought I'm not a big fan of fried foods, I have to say that the little dessert churros, recommended by our friendly server, were seriously divine.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

We ordered sangria and several tapas dishes. The smoked salmon and brussell sprouts were so amazing! My friend loved the chicken livers which aren't my thing but looked tasty.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We ordered 6 different tapas and the smoked salmon sandwich for 5 adults. Each tapas was delicious and perfect. Don't miss the prime rib, pork spareribs in pomegranate glaze, and churros. When the food comes out, it doesn't look like it will be enough but we were all stuffed. Service was friendly and attentive (even though there was only one waitress). The decor is very attractive. Street parking, which can be difficult to find. These people really know how to cook. Highly recommend. Reservations not accepted.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Wow - we stopped by on a Saturday night and were so happy to find an empty table! This place is busy! The tapas selections were incredible. We were so happy with the excellent service and the delicious food! We ordered a variety of tapas and a glass of wine each and the prices were very reasonable. Try the califlower salad...I'd like to replicate that at home! The calamari was the best I've had in recent memory. I would definitely return!