“Almost too many options”

Cinnaholic of Berkeley
Ranked #3 of 20 Bakeries in Berkeley
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Vegan cinnamon rolls to die for! Freshly made, toppings are extreme!
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Almost too many options”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

I love the daily specials that help you figure out what to get. The cinnamon rolls are always warm and delicious, and the toppings fresh, the frosting perfectly flavored.

Visited January 2014

USA
“Where's the cinnamon???”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

After reading the three previous reviews, this seemed like a place I had to go when I was recently in Berkeley. With a name like Cinnaholic, I expected a cinnamon roll bursting with cinnamon flavor and decided the best way to test the quality would be to get the basic cinnamon roll. The roll itself was very soft, which I happen to like on most baked goods. Even though cinnamon rolls should be a bit sturdier than these were, I could look beyond that aspect. The part that causes me to give a low rating is that the roll was bland. There was VERY LITTLE CINNAMON flavor. For $4.75 I got a soft, smaller-than-average, bland roll. If you want toppings or flavored icings, there are additional costs. I do give Cinnaholic kudos for being vegan, lactose-free, etc., but I don't feel the need to return.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank trvlquestions
Santa Rosa, California, United States
“Soooo good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

Well, all I can say is we went back for seconds...immediately.

We chose the coffee icing with chocolate chip cookie dough chunks on top! Also, we tested their brownies which were SO GOOD! Def make a stop here if you're in the area, it's not to be missed!

• Visited January 2013
“Sugar rush”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

These buns are great if you need SUGAR with a capital S. They are tasty but I can only handle a minibun! Love the fact that they are vegan and you can't even tell.

Southern California
“Cinnfully delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

With a name of Cinnaholic, how could we possibly walk by without going in and drooling over the luscious cinnamon rolls on display by the front door. They have many toppings to choose from so you can create your very own custom cinnamon roll. In the front display case, there are some premade ideas for you to pick from. My son wanted the Oreo Explosion and the girls behind the counter made him a nice warm one to take back to our hotel. Of course I had to have a bite, or two, and it was super delicious!

The store is 100% vegan and all the products are dairy/lactose-free, egg-free, cholesterol-free, lower in saturated fat, made with soy and sweetened with beet sugar. I promise you will NOT be able to tell the difference between these and other cinnamon rolls that contain those items.

• Visited November 2012