“Great Italian Food and Fast Service”
Review of Pasta Bene

Pasta Bene
Ranked #140 of 740 Restaurants in Berkeley
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I enjoyed eating at Pasta Bene. The food is really tasty and the portions are of good size. You order at the counter and then your food it brought to you, so it's like fast-food Italian. I ordered Carciofi e Pollo (chicken and vegetables over linguini) and it was delicious. I would definitely go back to this restaurant!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I visited Pasta Bene and had angel hair pasta and pizza. The food was excellent and great value for money. They have greta selection fr vegetarians as well. It was suring the summer break and hence not very crowded . I am told that it can be packed when the classes at UC Berkeley resume.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

The owner, super sweet older gentleman, made sure everything was perfect, and it was. Huge chunks of eggplant parm, Pellegrino sodas, bruschetta, plenty of seating inside and out, a relaxed vibe, very airy. Big menu with pasta specials.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

My wife & I had dinner there this past weekend while visiting the great city of SF. While we wanted to get to North Beach in the city for Italian there, the timing didn't work out for us - that was lucky as we found Pasta Bene. My wife ordered some Chicken Picatta while I ordered the Penne Bolognese. Wife liked (but not loved) her Picatta and I loved my Bolognese, with they made for me without Mushrooms, per my request. Some of the best Bolognese I've had a in a long time, delicious. If the pizza is as good as the pasta, I'll be hooked for life. Next time I'm up there, this place will be on my list!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Short walk from our hotel. Food was great and the prices were good too. There were a lot of flies flying around because the door was left open-kind of gross!

Been to Pasta Bene? Share your experiences!