“Great patio, good service!”
Review of Jupiter

Jupiter
Ranked #15 of 740 Restaurants in Berkeley
Cuisines: Armenian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Brew Pub with oven fired pizza and a variety of other food
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We tried out Jupiter for beers and light fare mid afternoon per our hotels recommendation. It was a very busy afternoon on the patio, but servers helped us out quickly as others were leaving to separate the tables to accomodate us. They quickly cleaned up and had menus in our hands. My husband & I both ordered beers, both tasty and we shared the olives and a small margherita pizza.

The patio offers a lot of seating, either in shade or sun, with lots of options either to be by yourself our with others. Just an enjoyable atmosphere and excellent brews! I highly recommend and would go back to enjoy.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Great pizza and beer for good price, nice outdoor patio area, with large indoor area if want to stay warmer. overall good value for service and food and hanging out.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Berkeley’s popular beerhouse and wood-fired pizza joint is housed in an old brick livery stable from the 1890's. It exudes an old German Gothic atmosphere. The place was packed with UC Berkeley students, when I arrived, but, since I was only one person I was immediately seated on the second floor on a small table for two. I immediately noticed the bronze-hued pressed tin lines on the walls. Their micro-brewed chocolate stout, was a little too sweet chocolate for my taste. I prefer a dryer stout. The pizza was also quite nice. This is a very busy, young and lively establishment worth trying again especially for the great combo of beer and pizza. No burgers here.

1  Thank Tony J
Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

Patio and open concept floor plan makes for ease of flow throughout the restaurant. You not only get a waiter but also a back waiter and a bar waiter. Service is excellent. Food is fresh and they accommodate special diets. Thank you.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

If the weather's nice, come early and get a table on the patio out back. Diverse pizzas and an ample beer menu, including several house brews. The server helped us choose a not-too-hoppy beer to try. We were 4 adults & 2 kids, and everyone was pretty happy. We had bread and roasted garlic at our table - I'm not sure if that was a freebie or something we ordered, but I had fun fishing for garlic cloves and spreading them on the bread. Yum.