“Authentic Indian food”

Mystic India
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Ironshore
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Delectable Indian Cuisine served in a beautiful setting with Impeccable service. Mystic India is one of the finest restaurants in Montego Bay. Join us for an unforgettable dining experience.
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I went to this restaurant with my wife based on the reviews on TripAdvisor, and I wasn't disappointed. This is the possibly the most authentic Indian food I've had outside of India. We ordered Dal Tadka, and Paneer Tikka Masala along with Butter Nan.

The Tikka Masala curry was so authentic that it never occurred to me I was having food outside of India. I'd highly recommend this place to anyone visiting Montego Bay. Worth every dollar spent.

1  Thank traveljunkie_ash
Kareena M, Owner at Mystic India, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time out to write about us. We are so happy to hear that you were impressed with authenticity of our food. We strive hard to keep up the good work.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I took a group here for lunch while we waited for another group of travelers to get in on a later flight. The restaurant was lovely. Very nice decor. The only problem was that it is up stairs and one in our group was on crutches, but he make it.

Food was excellent. Service also very good. A number in our group said it was the best Indian food they had ever had. I thought it was good, but perhaps not the best I've ever had. But would definitely recommend it to others, especially vegetarians and vegans who can't eat at Jamaican Jerk places.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
1  Thank brahmiTriYoga

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your kind words and are glad you enjoyed your dining experience at Mystic India.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

A recent meal at Mystic India with family and friends was a memorable occasion. The food was exquisite and our server was extraordinarily attentive and delightful. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves great Indian food served in a cozy, imaginative setting.
Mecmp.

Kareena M, Owner at Mystic India, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time out to write us review. We appreciate your kind words and glad to know you enjoyed your dining experience at Mystic India.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I was fortunate enough to be able to host a beautiful destination wedding in Treasure Beach Jamaica, and being Indian I wanted to serve an Indian meal for my Mehndi (Henna) event. I came across Mystic India during my research and after speaking with the very hospitable and helpful owners who very accommodatingly worked with my budget and preferences, decided to have them cater for me.

The food was absolutely delicious and beyond anything I would've expected of Indian food in Jamaica. Our guests loved each dish - the pao bhaji and tandoori chicken wings in particular were a super hit! I highly recommend their services.

My Mehndiwali, Smita was also sourced through them. She did a fantastic job!

2  Thank ForLife
Kareena M, Owner at Mystic India, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2014

Dear Namrita,
Thank you for your wonderful review. We were so glad to be a part of such an important day of your life. Wishing you all the best!

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Enjoyed everything! Indian food to love! Service was perfect, they even collected us from our hotel
We loved the Mutton korma keema nan and shami kebab, all perfectly cooked

1  Thank ruthew
Kareena M, Owner at Mystic India, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
We are so glad you loved your dining experience with Mystic India. Thank you for writing us a review. We appreciate it.