“Delicious!”

Mystic India
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Ironshore
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Delectable Indian Cuisine served in a beautiful setting with Impeccable service. Mystic India is one of the finest restaurants in Montego Bay. Join us for an unforgettable dining experience.
Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
“Delicious!”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Great food! I really don't like spicy food AT ALL so I was a bit worried when my friends told me we were going to an Indian restaurant, but as it turns out they were right when they told me it's not spicy at all.
I looooved the food.
The staff is super friendly, one of my friends is a chef so he started talking to the chef and was invited into the kitchen where the chef showed him how naan bread is prepared and then he gave my friend the bread to take home with him.
The decorations are beautiful! It really looks great.
So yeah, I have literally not a single negative thing to say about this place

Visited November 2013
Kareena M, Owner at Mystic India, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We appreciate your kind words and are glad you enjoyed your dining experience with Mystic India,
Regards,

“Would not go back”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Ordered a dish described as "tender lamb". First mouthful was a piece of bone; next was a piece of gristle. Very disappointed after all the good reviews.

• Visited December 2013
Kareena M, Owner at Mystic India, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
We are extremely disappointed that you did not enjoy your meal at Mystic India.It is absolutely not our standard to serve food that is not appealing to the palate. We will definitely scrutinize this incident and get to the bottom of why the dish was served substandard. We apologize for this experience and hope to make it up to you. Please email us at mysticindia2009@gmail.com. As you can see from our reviews we pride ourselves for excellent food and impeccable service and go above and beyond to make sure our guests leave us happy.
Regards,
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Indian cuisine”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I have been to various restaurants serving Indian food this one is my favorite because i like open place and i like photography so this restaurant has a big balcony so I can dine outsiside and enjoy the scenery.The food is also good not too spicy so they have sauces made by their chefs,not any readymade ones.Its good place also for having parties and apart from the good food its location is central. Only 10minuts drive from the MBJ airport few minuts walking distance from major hotels like Riu and Sandals in ironshore.I like the Aloo Parathas and the Vage Samosas apart from other items in the menu.I like the buffet on special occasians.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Dxchef
Kareena M, Owner at Mystic India, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Dear Guest,
We are so glad you enjoyed your dining experience with Mystic India. We hope to see you soon!
“Yum!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Its a shame I have eaten at this restaurant quite a few times and I am just now getting around to writing about it. I must confess I do not know much about Indian food except I LOVE IT....I am going to make an effort to get to know all the names :-). The service has always been great and the staff are eager to help and explain all dishes and for this they should be commended. Keep up the good work guys, management is obviously doing something right. Well worth the visit and in these harsh economic times its still worth it and by the way the lunch special is also very good. Can't wait for my next meal there.

Cheers M

• Visited November 2013
Kareena M, Owner at Mystic India, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your lovely review! we appreciate your kind words and hope to keep you coming back for our outstanding food and service!
Warm Regards,
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstnding Customer service , and the food to back it up”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

So I decided that for a special night with a special someone, that I would take her out to have Indian food at Mystic India. Having never tried Indian food, I had a little skepticism about the type of food and "Indian" service. This was compounded with the fact that my special someone is somewhat of a picky eater,I was just a tad bit nervous. All my fears were laid to rest as I entered through the doors. We were immediately greeted with smiles and led to our seats. Customer service seemed to be the culture of the restaurant. Any information that was needed on the dishes , was supplied without hesitation and information that was not quite certain was clarified in a short time.
The meal, though it took just a little bit longer to come out than expected, was well worth the wait. We enjoyed everything that was put before us, the appetizers were a "taste of Indian Bliss"........The main courses were no different .........the bar made some really nice drinks that seemed to go so well with our food. The waitress, during every course made sure everything was going well. ONE THING THAT REALLY STOOD OUT FOR ME...... was the extent of what i believe to be, outstanding customer service training. Their ability to understand body language was exceptional. I merely sat down with my hand on my chin and literally within 30 seconds three staff members who were not immediately engaged with the table asked me if everything was alright, and even though i was just sitting like that to relax,I felt like an important patron......Overall, great food , great ambiance, superb service...Highly Highly recommended

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Howard S
Kareena M, Owner at Mystic India, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your exceptional review and also for taking the time out to describe your experience with us in such detail. We appreciate your feedback and are thrilled that you enjoyed our OUTSTANDING service and cuisine. We strive to keep our customers happy and it is through feedback such as yours that the Mystic India team sees fruit of their efforts.We will be sharing this review at our next staff meeting with pride.