“A must do while in Mobay”
Review of Mystic India

Mystic India
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Ironshore
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Delectable Indian Cuisine served in a beautiful setting with Impeccable service. Mystic India is one of the finest restaurants in Montego Bay. Join us for an unforgettable dining experience.
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Food was great - delicious and a huge selection. It was also very flavorful and the choice of spice level was helpful to allow us all to enjoy. The ambiance was fun and authentic - very comfortable plush pillows and fun seating. The service was friendly and quick.

Kareena M, Owner at Mystic India, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank You ! We appreciate your kind words and are so glad to be " A must do in Mobay ".
Also a big thank you for taking the time out to write about Mystic India . We hope to see you soon .
Regards ,

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Beautiful decor,very authentic. Had to wait a long time for the food once, though. Took almost an hour and a half. Otherwise the food was amazing. I especially liked their rice. It was SO good, you could eat it by itself and still say it tastes good. I am pure(and 100 percent) Indian and so far, I have never felt like I m in India itself-like the way I felt at Mystic India. Very sophisticated.....

Dear Guest ,
We appreciate you taking the time out to write a review for Mystic India . We are so happy to hear to that you enjoyed your dining experience with us and sincerely apologize for the long wait . We were overwhelmed with the number of people who wanted to dine with us that night and assure you that it is not our regular standard of service . As you would have noticed the restaurant was packed and we had to actually turn back people that night . Again we profusely apologize for making you wait .We hope to make it up to you on a future visit .
Kind Regards ,

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I 'm an Indian living in USA. I have had indian food in India, USA
before but Indian food at Mystic India , Montego bay, Jamaica is by
far the finest and best Indian food I have ever had . Its very
surprising to actually find my favorite Indian restaurant outside
India . But its so true ! I usually dont like to visit an eating
joint again in a row but the man , soon after I started eating , my
husband and I decided to go back to this place the very next day.
Anyways our order was chicken tikka lababdar and paneer Methi Malai .
I always prefer meat over vegetarian food but I must say I wud rate
Paneer Methi Malai higher than then the chicken tikka lababdar which i
loved .

The booth where we sat was beautifully decorated.

They also provide free shuttle service to and from ritz carlton.

Dear Guest ,
We deeply appreciate your kind words for Mystic India . It is guests like you, who keep us inspired to work harder . Your words will be shared with the Mystic India Team and I'm sure they will be delighted to hear about it . We are so glad to be your favorite Indian restaurant .
Regards

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Mystic India is my favourite restaurant in Montego Bay, the servers are Jamaican but very well versed in Indian cusine. The food is excellent and the presentation is very authentic. Being a south Asian Expat, this is my little piece of heaven in Jamaica. I can only suggest or humbly request the management to consider half portions for solo diners like myself. Keep up the great work and filling my belly!

Kareena M, Owner at Mystic India, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Dear Guest ,
Thank you for a great review .It is such a pleasure to hear kind words from a valued guest . We aim to please and will look into your request at our next meeting . We love being your favorite restaurant in Jamaica and hope to stay that way .
Kind Regards,

Reviewed December 6, 2012

This is the place to go!

We found this not only to be excellent Indian cuisine, but also the best of all restaurants we visited on the island.
The service was excellent, very friendly, and patiently explained every item on the menu we did not know, which pretty much was every item, really. ;-)

Recommend this to everybody, and would be going again on the next visit to Jamaica.
All thumbs up!