“The Mystique of Mystic India”
Review of Mystic India

Mystic India
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Ironshore
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Delectable Indian Cuisine served in a beautiful setting with Impeccable service. Mystic India is one of the finest restaurants in Montego Bay. Join us for an unforgettable dining experience.
Reviewed October 20, 2012

The food here is delicately flavoured yet spicy and full bodied. The ambience is out of this world and you just want to keep going back. Lucky me..they are just next door. Every detail of the restaurant adds up to one word EXCELLENCE! The mystique of Mystic India has me bringing all my guests there to sample one of the best restaurants in MoBay. Luz

1  Thank Luz L
Kareena M, Owner at Mystic India, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Thank you ! It is such a pleasure to receive such a great review from you .We at Mystic India , take great satisfaction in knowing that our food , service and ambience keep you coming back to us and we strive to keep up with your expectations . My staff will be delighted to hear about this review and I will definitely share it with them .
Regards ,
Kareena Mahbubani.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Chilli mushroom!! That is all :)

Great ambiance, great food & friendly staff. I just wish they were closer to town! I'd have lunch here every day of the week.

2  Thank Ann J
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Chicken Tikka Masla & Mystic Kabab´s.... Absolutely amazing!!! best place to visit en Montego Bay, just five minutes away from the airport!!

1  Thank Verushkav
Kareena M, Owner at Mystic India, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Than you for your lovely review . We hope to see you again at Mystic India .Glad you had an amazing time with us .
Regards
Kareena

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Fabulous food served in a lovely East Indian ambiance. Our waitress Kerishia, was knowledgable, attentive, and helpful in every way. We started with the samosa and some garlic shrimp a la parilla, and had the tikki chix, channa masal, and garlic naan as our main course. Each item was seasoned to perfection; and just in case you weren't tempted to lick your fingers, finger bowls were provided at the end of this gorgeous meal.

2  Thank ZoeIx
Reviewed September 30, 2012

My son and I went to have lunch one afternoon, and I was really happy with my decision to visit. The ambiance was indeed nice, and the staff was really courteous and friendly. I must say that the Butter Chicken is to die for, and I would implore everyone to give it a try. I'll most definitely be returning for dinner with my husband and son this evening Sep 30th. Hope this time is as good as the last. Thumbs up!
Latoya J

3  Thank Jatoy26
Kareena M, Owner at Mystic India, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Thank you for sharing your postive experience at Mystic India. We are delighted that you decided to dine with us again and hope that we lived up to your expectations . Looking forward to hosting you again.
Regards