Ways to Experience Jamaica Tours Ltd.
from $86.99
from $84.99
from $73.99
from $65.99
More Info
All reviews airport transfer dunn's river falls montego bay jewel paradise cove tour desk dolphin cove bob marley great tour company return trip duty free shopping private car ricks cafe black river other hotels luminous lagoon points of interest travel agent
Selected filters
Reviewed July 21, 2019

First of all I wanted to thank the company for making the tour happened even though it was just myself and my fiancé, which wasn’t enough for the tour to go ahead initially. Second, the driver, Anthony, I had no faults at all.
Smooth, relaxing drive, combined with the friendliness of Anthony made the trip much more enjoyable, thank you.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 15, 2019 via mobile

We are regular visitors to Jamaica and have been using JTL for years... we have always had excellent service, but this last trip with our daughter in June took the cake!!! Our driver, Norris, is truly the kindest man!! He always remembers us and makes us feel at home! He is always on time so that we can start our beach vacation as soon as possible!! We are honored to have him driving us around his beautiful island!! I must also say... Sadeka Elliott was our angel this trip as well!!! She helped to escort us through a VERY busy airport so that we made our flight on time!!! She was so kind and helpful and we are SO VERY GRATEFUL to her!!!!

Thank you JTL for always exceeding our expectations time and time again!!!❤

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed July 13, 2019

I can't tell you how amazing Steve was to drive for us. From the minute he picked us up at the airport he made us feel like family. Thank you Steve for making our first Jamaica experience awesome. Respect Mon

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed June 20, 2019

From the moment we reached Jamaica, we were met with hospitality and smiles. From customs, it was an easy walk to the desk where we provided our name and then was escorted to our private transfer to the resort. The car was clean, the driver was knowledgable and the ride was smooth. Found them on Trip Advisor, sent an email to the customer service and booked that day. Easy Breezey! Whenever I come to Jamaica, I will use Jamaica Tours, Ltd.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed June 20, 2019

They will lie to you every time. They want to pick you up early, throw your bags, our driver broke the wheel off my bag I swear on purpose, so lazy

Date of experience: June 2019